Gaming Who had this happen to them

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Who had this happen to them,
My laptop decided to shit itself and I lost all my PSP games about 50GB and I just did a back up to DVD and borrowed them out to what I thought was a trust worthy person so when I asked for them back he disappeared he lives in another state and doesn't reply to my emails
now it is going to take me 4 months to try and get them again I can only use 12GB down load off the internet a month
whip.gif
mad.gif

This sucks

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously 50gb of PSP Games?
Just download a few and actually PLAY them and get a few more theres no point just downloading so many when you wont even play them all

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Seriously 50gb of PSP Games?
Just download a few and actually PLAY them and get a few more theres no point just downloading so many when you wont even play them all
I am a collector
yaypsp.gif

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Losing you're shit sucks. my hdd shit out on me the other day and i lost all my complete rom sets from all the cartridge systems. Luckily i don't have any bandwith limitations and i probably down load 5x your monthly limit daily. my advise to you if your looking to redownload your collection is to look for compressed files and buy an external hdd to back up your files. good luck recovering your collection.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
RedBaron said:
now it is going to take me 4 months to try and get them again I can only use 12GB down load off the internet a month

QUOTE(RedBaron @ Dec 5 2010, 08:16 AM) I am a collector
yaypsp.gif

No, a collector actually buys games to, collect them, you're just someone who wants to have everything. There's a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE.

Besides many UMD's are very cheap and it'd make far more sense to spend a couple of AUD on GTA LCS than download 1Gb of data. BUY SOME GAMES!

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
RedBaron said:

QUOTE(RedBaron @ Dec 5 2010, 08:16 AM) I am a collector
yaypsp.gif

No, a collector actually buys games to, collect them, you're just someone who wants to have everything. There's a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE.

Besides many UMD's are very cheap and it'd make far more sense to spend a couple of AUD on GTA LCS than download 1Gb of data. BUY SOME GAMES!
When I had an Amiga I had over 100 genuine games

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Your lack of history on the PSP board betrays your comments.

Plus the issue here is someone calling themselves a game collector but not actually owning any games.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xist said:
Your lack of history on the PSP board betrays your comments.

Plus the issue here is someone calling themselves a game collector but not actually owning any games.

He clearly ment he collects all the isos of psp games. I'm sure it needs 5 people to point out he came across wrong. Also yes they where acting like piracy nazis.

QUOTEYour lack of history on the PSP board betrays your comments.

What's this got to do with the price of cheese? I have 4 psps and I don't see why me not posting on the psp section much has anything to do with this? I will make sure I post everyday from now, sorry!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly because a game collector is clearly not a collector of game images. The distinction is implicit...if someone gave you a present of the Complete Megadrive library as a collection of Cartridges or ROMs which would classify as a game collection?

Secondly, this is RedBaron. If it was anyone else this would be a non-point but in this instance unless you've followed his history then you're missing some details here.

easycrashing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Besides many UMD's are very cheap and it'd make far more sense to spend a couple of AUD on GTA LCS than download 1Gb of data.

I agree with buying games, but as far fas buying a umd; I disagree. I can download a 2 gb game in around 15 min from psn, way faster than going to the store and getting home.

To the OP, why don't you backup your games?
I keep a copy on an external hd and on a secondary drive.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Whoopee for you....internet provision around the world is not as fantastic as yours. There are bandwidth and speed restrictions which are common around the world. Just because the US has good internet provision doesn't mean that everywhere else in the world does....which is part of the reason the PSP Go was a bad idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Just went out to McDonalds.