Who got their PS3 pre-order?

stevenyoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Late October 9th, I read on Engadget and stuff about the Gamestop/EBGames preorders on October 10th.

I figured it was too late to go camp out, so i abandoned the idea of pre-ordering.

the next morning, I figured it was worth a shot to pass by my local Gamestop. At 9AM, lo and behold, only TWO PEOPLE are waiting outside the store!!!

I'm getting the 3rd PS3 at the Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY Gamestop!

200% profit, here i come!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

blueraja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drove by and laughed at the idiots standing outside in the rain at the local gamestop but have no desire to get one and no desire to rip people off so I kept driving.

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i feel kinda sad... i want to get one... i got the money
but i live in mexico...

and over here its gonna be like 1200 bucks.... (seriously)

but i want one... badly...

any suggestions?

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Me me me! I got preorder number 4 in my town, and my mom got number 6! So that's two systems I get to take to the bank on eBay. But even better, I texted my brother to let him know about the preorders and he was even able to get a hold of one (7th of 8) in his town for eBay, too.

It's a pretty good deal, I'd say. This way, I can make some money and fund the Wii and some DS games.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if anyone actually stood in line to preorder so they could, y'know, actually keep the system after buying it...

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
we knew there a limit of stock of ps3, sony are really selling out this year and wii will sell even more console then ever..

these both company really going be succeed.........

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With only 400,000 being released in the USA and xmas coming up already pre orders are on ebay going for silly money. I would only get the ps3 just to sell it, make some money and buy one when the price comes down.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only good thing i can see for sony bringing out the ps3 is for people to make a profit, and i've been doing that for years with these systems. Just cause a system is being released doesn't mean there can't be a profit made after wards also since that's the way i got mine for nothing, but im pretty sure i was about the only who who knew how to with there being 12 versions of sony's moderate system.
happy.gif

P.S There really isn't much to woohoo about video games are dying slowly, and if nintendo doesn't come thru there won't be any soon.

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I won't buy a PS3 for a long time, might try to around the time MGS4 and Assassin's Creed come out. Might not even buy one at at all, it's just so damn expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.