Gaming Who got killed by the first blue moblin?

Did you get killed by the first blue moblin?

• Yes, only once.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Yes, multiple times.

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • No, I'm a pro, noob.

Votes: 28 35.9%

• Total voters

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This is probably a completly useless thread that only serves my personal curiosity research. It's also not a spoiler as it's just about a random blue mob within the first minutes of BotW.

So yeah, I underestimated the blue mob and he killed me multiple times, until I used some basic strategy to kill him. The pleasure of finishing him off was satisfying. I was wondering how many other players he took down.

Reactions: Xzi and Baoulettes

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I killed it the first time no problems...
But when I exited the great plateau for the first time two blue moblins were waiting for me and then they killed me :rofl:

Reactions: WiiUBricker

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It destroyed me. I was NOT expecting it to do damage. Helps I had no real weapon though... and it was before I switched X and B which greatly improved my ability to function.
Honestly it was a pretty great feeling to get 1shot by a bokoblin (Moblins are the bigger ones).

Better question:
Who got killed by the guardian and killed it early?

I actually killed it first try because I noticed hitting its eye with an arrow stunned it.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

No, not a prob for me but I did get toasted by the Guardians. Silly me, I tried to fight them. :P

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is probably a completly useless thread that only serves my personal curiosity research. It's also not a spoiler as it's just about a random blue mob within the first minutes of BotW.

So yeah, I underestimated the blue mob and he killed me multiple times, until I used some basic strategy to kill him. The pleasure of finishing him off was satisfying. I was wondering how many other players he took down.
When you got killed from that blue mob and then you kill it (and all the others) with a bomb arrow. Soo satisfying.

Question:
Who fought the giant stone boss mob because he stumbled upon it?

Reactions: VashTS

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you got killed from that blue mob and then you kill it (and all the others) with a bomb arrow. Soo satisfying.

Question:
Who fought the giant stone boss mob because he stumbled upon it?

Oh me. That was a fun first 'boss' encounter. Died a couple times trying to hurt it until I figured it out. The 'boss' encounters are really fun when you come across them.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I even died from simple bokoblin with horses... theses guys one shot 5 hearts when on horses... :/, i run the shit away when i saw my first moblin because i was beaten by bokoblins with sword in 2 shots earlier, also my first meet with a guardian was quite scary... that music is thrilling, adrenaline goes up instantly !

Reactions: Baoulettes

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In prior Zeldas you one-shot them. In BotW they one-shot you.
first i was like "gosh that temple give you a "free fairy" every 25min, lol so EZ" and "Lol ez food, ez recipes, ez hearts", then, the more i progress, to more i avoid enemies frontally like i did in past zeldas... that zelda is sometime harder than zelda 2...

Reactions: Justin20020

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea only 1 time when i first saw him.
But after that i upgraded and was skillful and taken on mutli of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users