Gaming Who got killed by the first blue moblin?

Did you get killed by the first blue moblin?

• Yes, only once.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Yes, multiple times.

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • No, I'm a pro, noob.

Votes: 28 35.9%

• Total voters
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Yea only 1 time when i first saw him.
But after that i upgraded and was skillful and taken on mutli of them
Have you tried going against gangs while still not progressing too much? I have, it's fun and challenging but yeah, this means a lot of inevitable deaths if you don't attack before they do.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried going against gangs while still not progressing too much? I have, it's fun and challenging but yeah, this means a lot of inevitable deaths if you don't attack before they do.
Yea i beat a group of 2 blues and 4 reds using an axl and timing my hits and blocks with theres.

Fun stuff also great that if you die u dont start back to far away

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
and the bow system. Oo
The bow system is the best bow system in any Zelda. If you play with the Joy-Cons in your hand, you can aim with your right hand without pointing it to your TV. It works better than a Wiimote and is much more precise than aiming with the analog stick. That makes it also good for shooter games.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The bow system is the best bow system in any Zelda. If you play with the Joy-Cons in your hand, you can aim with your right hand without pointing it to your TV. It works better than a Wiimote and is much more precise than aiming with the analog stick. That makes it also good for shooter games.
Its smooth and convenient. Just took a minute to get used to.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turned the motion trols off...but some shrines do turn them back on auto for puzzles. Speaking of those shrine puzzles, i had to undock my switch (dam that sounds dirty) and complete the tilt puzzles that way. Just couldn't do it without the screen moving too. Something about having s moving screen just made it easier, while adding the old school feeling of playing those old tilt toys.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I was killed the first time too. Underrating enemies is never a good idea :P

Speaking of bow. I play the wiiu version, and aiming with the gamepad tilt controls works surprisingly well. It feels very natural to get used to it.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Motion controlling where to aim the bow with the Pro Controller is such a joy! So long analogue sticks. :)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is it that bastard in the 1st skull cave? yes i did and i was like WTF?! :angry:
but once i got bombs i just camped on top of the skull near one of the eye windows and kept dropping bombs down into the SOB die you ****! :lol:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, i just wanna make sure we're all playing the same game, for all i know, is different names by region of game sales, like many games being localized. I figured moblins were more based on pigs since in the early zelda games ganon was a pig based monster before ocarina of time messed it up calling him a gerudo and making him a bit more human and then making his name "Ganon-DORF" So is he a gerudo, a dorf... i mean "Dwarf" or a pig monster? :unsure:

Only when he transform, he known as ganon, as Dwarf/gerudo/human, he known as ganondorf. Not knowing if ganon or ganondorf is still as part of the series, i guess maybe since he became ganondorf, again, maybe more like Dwarf now you got Bokoblins to be more like goblins, less pig more goblin. :blink:

Either way i never enjoyed any of the story in any zelda game nor do i like the name of the monster or enemies, they are creative yes, but confusing. Nothing ever makes sense when people want to make a truly unique fantasy game. :wtf:

To be honest, i died a lot in this game, i hate it, and they have the nerve to mark my death point with a red X on the map, glad this game isn't mario maker otherwise people could see where i died and how many times. Please tell me there no death counter like the other zelda games. Falling random rocks killed me, falling off cliffs kill me, walking in water kills me, ONE HIT KO, and died by freezing. Too many ways to die in this game. But no i did not die by the first blue "Confusingly named goblin like monster" Or Bokoblin. :P

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ran into the elemental dragons? I have seen 2 so far. One metal/machine one and the thunder dragon..i made the attempt to glide towards the thunder one and it one shot killed me with a crazy lightning attack..when my save loaded up he was gone

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ran into the elemental dragons? I have seen 2 so far. One metal/machine one and the thunder dragon..i made the attempt to glide towards the thunder one and it one shot killed me with a crazy lightning attack..when my save loaded up he was gone
*Cue yu-gi-oh!! GX theme song* :creep:

I summon elemental Hero Thunder man in attack mode. :P

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a pretty hardcore JRPG fan (played tough games like Lost Odyssey), so I'm used to farming (the idea is to be very stingy with all items) plus the battle system in BOTW is pretty easy to get used to and somewhat exploitable (regular enemies only).

However I did try fighting the giant Stone Golem and died, first I ran then I noticed I could target the stone on top of him from afar so went back and I tried to kill him thinking I would get some big reward via chest by doing so.

Most if not all of my deaths come from misadventure via falls, freeze, drowns, etc...

Last edited by Nemix77,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...