Who elses like to pretend that she's Harry Potter

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
He's being made to fuck his horny, wrinkly teacher as punishment. In the ass.

You should go wash your mouth out with soap!
lecture.gif

grog.gif

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i used to know my school inside out also but for the wrong reason... ie where to smoke pot, like the hole in the bleacher area you can craw in and smoke pot and sneak out when classes change. where to hide clove ciggarettes so when they search you it wont come plopping out. also the fact they cant do crap if they dont catch you in the act. LSD is almost impossible to detect, dont lace pcp and pot and goto class after smoking it swear i thought my teacher was wearing a rice patty hat thinking i was in vietnam.

well i was no harry potter but i hated how oppressive my school was, i used to rebel by causing teachers/principles hell but not all teachers some were ok enough to not cause trouble for. IE my principle was racist, seriously it was a pretty well known fact in my school how he would punish non white kids way more even if the charges were same. fun stuffs were burning stuff, flushing non flushable items, spray painting, spraying silicone lube in front doors and hallways.

oh btw the day i got kicked out of school i quit all drugs and was sitting waiting for class, some kid hands me a pipe to fit in with our crowd thinking it was cool and the principle walks around the corner the exact moment when i got taken to the office he was so sure he got me he was doing the arm air pump like he scored a goal. negitive drug test set me free, minus some small bs charges worth of community service for 24 hours. i guess i'm more of that asshole kid with slicked hair in the movie, who gets in trouble but always comes back.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
I love it. Ever since the 5th book came out I went to school feeling like Harry Potter. I would break the rules but for a good cause. I would sneak off of campus to go eat or to plant a tree. I knew the school inside out. I knew all about where the safe zones are from teachers. I even talked back to a few teachers occasionally. When I get caught, I can talk my way out of trouble with a significantly more lenient punishment. I know the principal. And he loves me. Anyone else?

what ever happend to the good old days where you just put a condom on the teachers desk and just get a detention for it?
or when you bring a vinegar filled douche to school just to throw at someone and run?

but now, trouble is all about planting trees and eating while your not supposed too.

call me old fashioned... but im in 10th grade, and i dont act like im at hogwarts, cause thats kinda gay.
lecture.gif

If you really want to make a teach get the point Stick a Vibrator on the desk... now thats how you get your point across(and expelled too)
holy shit... youve done that?
that takes WAAAAAAAAAAAY to much balls...

some of the worst shit ive done in highschool with my peeps (but no WAY top sticking a fucking vibrator on a teachers desk) include
7. sent a message to everyone connected to the school wireless server saying "THE INTERNETS IS A SERIES OF TUBES LOL" by using the NET SEND * in the command prompt.
8. taken all of the mouse balls from the computer room and threw them away (teacher said she was going to "find out and fine the person 300 dollars
tongue.gif
" but she didint)

but damn, putting a full blown vibrator on a teachers desk is REALY ballsy... to xxhardxcorexx for me.

On the topic of computer mischief, I have booted up an ubuntu livedisc on school computers, and password-locked the BIOS of every comp in my bct (some business computer thing) class.
some of my computer antics include
1. sending message to everyone connected to school workgroup (a shiiiiiiit load of comps)
2. wasting all the space on the server by making password protected hidden files.
3. fucked with the school *TYPING BREAKOUT!* that was located on the server... i change all the blocks to pictures of penises i made on mspaint.

i also did other shit to the hardware, like gum in the fan... and pencils in the cd and floppy drives
tongue.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well one time a teacher thought i was turning off the light in the hallway and she even knew and saw who was doing it, then she confronted me. I just stood there in front of the light switch and told her I didn't do it, and if she gave me detention I was going to complain to the dean. he'd believe me too. I would've got her ass in boiling trouble.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...opium? He didn't even post here :/

On the subject of mischief, I'm sure I'm get up to sometime sometime, but I don't want to do anything *too* bad because I go to an all-magnet school, meaning that if they want to kick me out they can, basically no questions asked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol