Who elses like to pretend that she's Harry Potter

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by James Kudo, Aug 22, 2007.

1. James Kudo
    OP

Member James Kudo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I love it. Ever since the 5th book came out I went to school feeling like Harry Potter. I would break the rules but for a good cause. I would sneak off of campus to go eat or to plant a tree. I knew the school inside out. I knew all about where the safe zones are from teachers. I even talked back to a few teachers occasionally. When I get caught, I can talk my way out of trouble with a significantly more lenient punishment. I know the principal. And he loves me. Anyone else?

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Are you related to Victor Kudo?

3. 2cb2ct7

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Riiiiiiiight.... [​IMG]

4. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Er....I have a lightning-bolt scar on my forehead. Truth. (long story) And I have telepathetic powers, LOL.

5. ianz

Member ianz GBAtemp Regular

don't spread that around! now they are going to bann harry potter. as its bad! people will now brake the rules on schools to go.. find some... spell stuff... and use a wand.. on... stuff...
    yes the root of evil! its the appoclypse the appoclypse I tell you!!
    it will rain fire! and some political figure will try to make a carriere by banning this school sneak out instruction booklets

A new jack thomson will rise!

only his name will be diffrent, and he only cares about evil books instead of evil games.

now quick mods admins FBI CIA delete this topic, before it is to late!

6. ianz

Member ianz GBAtemp Regular

see what did I told you! the website became very slow when I tried to post and then it double posted!

is a sign! a sign of the appocolypse!

(btw some mod please delete my double post)

7. kellyan95

Banned kellyan95 Banned

United States
    Mmmm *pictures hawt asian girl cosplaying as harry potter...*

8. Mucuna

Member Mucuna GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Agreed... [​IMG]

9. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    sometimes I dream that I'm in the harry potter world but that's about it...not in RL

10. iTech

Member iTech GBAtemp Regular

United States
    All schools feel like hogwarts. Thinking back, I see many situations that resemble those in the Harry potter books.

I witnessed a secret in the teacher's lounge once. It was horrible. The last thing you wanna see when you report for detention is your Math teacher's pale wrinkly butt jumping up and down from behind a desk while the principal is telling you to take a seat since it won't take long. I wish I could wish I didn't have to kill them all in their sleep, which I can't.

11. cruddybuddy

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    WTF did you just say?

12. modshroom128

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    what ever happend to the good old days where you just put a condom on the teachers desk and just get a detention for it?
    or when you bring a vinegar filled douche to school just to throw at someone and run?

but now, trouble is all about planting trees and eating while your not supposed too.

call me old fashioned... but im in 10th grade, and i dont act like im at hogwarts, cause thats kinda gay. [​IMG]

13. User200

Member User200 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you really want to make a teach get the point Stick a Vibrator on the desk... now thats how you get your point across(and expelled too)

14. modshroom128

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    holy shit... youve done that?
    that takes WAAAAAAAAAAAY to much balls...

some of the worst shit ive done in highschool with my peeps (but no WAY top sticking a fucking vibrator on a teachers desk) include
    1. deflating tires of cars in school parking lot
    2. peeing in a water bottle that had smiley faces on it, and leaving it outside of my algebra teachers class
    3. putting speakers in backpack and using the iTrip to wirlessly play death metal in the halls
    4. pee in soap dispenser
    5. going on the school roof to get some blank cds we were throwing around the school (i got sooooo fucked in the ass for that one)
    6. b4 spanish teacher came in class, i worked with 2 guys to draw an ENORMOUS penis on the board, she went crazy, and i couldint stop laughing.
    7. sent a message to everyone connected to the school wireless server saying "THE INTERNETS IS A SERIES OF TUBES LOL" by using the NET SEND * in the command prompt.
    8. taken all of the mouse balls from the computer room and threw them away (teacher said she was going to "find out and fine the person 300 dollars [​IMG] " but she didint)
    9. ect. ect. more stupid juvenile shit. ect. ect.

but damn, putting a full blown vibrator on a teachers desk is REALY ballsy... to xxhardxcorexx for me.

15. PikaPika

Member PikaPika GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    On the topic of computer mischief, I have booted up an ubuntu livedisc on school computers, and password-locked the BIOS of every comp in my bct (some business computer thing) class.

16. Nevin007

Member Nevin007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    He says "I wish I could wish..., which I can't" meaning he isn't capable of having wishes. But at the same time he was wishing that he was capable of making wishes. This would lead me to the conclusion that he IS capable of making wishes but he just doesn't know it yet. So those poor people are going to get murdered in their sleep all for nothing. [​IMG]

LOL that's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back. [​IMG]

17. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom

Awww I think that's kinda cute. How old are you though ? [​IMG]

I still remember dreaming about how I was going to build my own space ship and explore the universe, as soon as I was old and rich enough to do it.

Just remember as long as you don't hurt anyone...rules were meant to be broken. [​IMG]

(Ask God about his first rule...and he expect's us to keep ten ?) [​IMG]

18. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    this is a weird ass topic.

I was never that bad in school, harmless mischief and civil disobedience.
    stacking chairs in the science lab until they hit the roof, then climbing them.
    moving all the desks, chairs etc outside
    sledding tables down the stairs
    and ofcourse, our common room had a couple tvs, gamecube, xbox, snes 64, megadrive, couches, beds, fridges, ovens, etc, so I spent most of my senior year in there, as did most people.

The worst thing I did was probably just the entire time I was in the computing class, you know how it is when there's only one student who knows more than the teacher, I just made her into a fool until she took a stress leave.

or the time the teacher asked me to stay behind to help me with one question, I was like, shit fine, it's just one questions, who cares.
    but she kept in about 15 other people, and they were having this major power stuggle thing that she wanted to get to the bottom of, and she wouldn't even acknowledge I was there, so I said I was leaving.
    so she jumped up to the door and blocked it, with a really nervous look on her face.
    and I was just like, miss, what the hell is this, are you seriously going to forcefully keep me in this room? no response, so i forcefully, but delicately removed one of her arms from the doorway, and she slapped me in the face.
    so then I just fuckin pushed her to the side and left.
    and shortly after everyone else left, laughing about her, and telling me that I was awesome.

school was fun [​IMG]

19. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    I don't get it... please explain what is happening in this situation...

20. Retal

Member Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    He's being made to fuck his horny, wrinkly teacher as punishment. In the ass.