Who else is having troubles with Windows 10?

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi to all Windows 10 users. I just want to be sure that I'm not the only one with this issue.
So, in this week, my Windows 10 has updated 2 frikin' times.
The first one this Monday and the last time yesterday.
It has been acting strange ever since.
It "deconfigured" everything I had configured on it.
For instance:
When I closed my lap, it suspended it automatically until I opened it again.
Now, when I close my lap, and go somewhere else, I return and all my battery has been drained.

Other issues I've had is that, when I charge it, it sets the brightness to 50%. This morning it set the brightness to 100%.
I manually had to tune it down to 15% which is the level of brightness I've been using ever since I got my laptop. Is not too bright nor too dark, and I work comfortably at that level.
This brightness issue is persistent. Sometimes it sets the brightness to 25%, sometimes to 30%... again, all this when I charge it.
Is very annoying.

Uh... also, I had this configuration to NEVER show a picture when suspended.
Now, it SOMETIMES shows the "Suspended Picture" (the typical landscape picture) and SOMETIMES it asks me to log in to my account in order to un-suspend it. This issue is not consistent.

Uh... I don't know why, but, it kind of messed up all my folders.
Like, it resetted my software with predefined folder paths.
I had to configure everything again.

Also, my Wacom Tablet has been acting strange since these past Windows Updates.
When connecting either my Optical Mouse or my Wacom Tablet, the cursor wont respond until 5 or 10 seconds later.

It completely freezes when the battery reaches lower than 10%, I have to Hard Reset my lap in order to charge it again.

Am I the only one with these issues?

Reactions: IC_
D

Deleted-355425

I just had a windows 10 update and it fuct up loads on my laptop, rebuilding windows from scratch just now... FML

D

Deleted-355425

CPU usage was spiking at close to 100% on its own, it disabled my malwarebytes app from having active web monitoring and when I tried to active it would just crash which it has never done before.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had the freeze issue with my Desktop PC. Often when that happens, the fans will start spinning a lot faster than normal (once they even got SUPER loud, louder than I've ever heard my fans go, though I don't do overclocking). I have to hard reset. I can't find any connection to it, I ran an intensive 3-hour full-scale memory test, looked through system logs, checked reliability monitor...nothing. Has anyone else experienced the freezing issue on Desktop?

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've had the freeze issue with my Desktop PC. Often when that happens, the fans will start spinning a lot faster than normal (once they even got SUPER loud, louder than I've ever heard my fans go, though I don't do overclocking). I have to hard reset. I can't find any connection to it, I ran an intensive 3-hour full-scale memory test, looked through system logs, checked reliability monitor...nothing. Has anyone else experienced the freezing issue on Desktop?
This has happened to you since these past updates?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No, I can't say I have. I've just been getting random hitches in games, and CPU spikes that come from nowhere. Not to mention the fact that the updates like to Uninstall my software because it's "incompatible". I had a random issue involving r/w speeds on my SSD that went as quick as it came. I don't know what Microsoft is doing but they need to stop.

Spectral Blizzard

GBATemp's Only Racist Stereotypical Feminist
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows 10 is bullshit.
That's why I triple-boot Linux, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
Windows 7 for life.
*sigh*
I think I'm starting to get depressed for some reason...
Edit: Oh yeah, I always keep it updated, and it fucks up for me too.
It's the reason I use Linux the most.
But fuck, there's no CS6 on it so...

Last edited by Spectral Blizzard,

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
An out of topic question, if someone knows, I would really appreciate your response.
So... I just donwloaded a Software Patch. But it's identified by Malwarebytes as: Generic/Malware:Suspicious.

Is this something to be alarmed? Or is just that Malware is kind of detecting that I'm about to pirate software?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: