Who else is having troubles with Windows 10?

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont use windows 10 on any of my primary computers/laptops. Windows xp/7 is how i roll. Them forced updates are shit that's the problem. I have fixed so many windows 10 computers that have failed updates.
I have a friend that every time windows 10 updates is wipes the audio driver. you have to manual re install the Driver every time. I would disable updates but oh wait you cant. More of why windows 10 aint great.

And having to reinstall a clean copy of an os is a pain. There are many programs i have on my pcs and having to reinstall them and then configure them is to much. I install to OS correctly once and then dont update my windows xp/windows 7 boxes period. My windows xp desktop has be on 24/7 since dec 2007 and the os never had an issue and i never updated the os. Runs the same. I have had to replace a power supply and a shitty WD blue system drive tho. Drive imaging software is wonderful. I recommend using acronis true image. I also do not run home versions either. Its windows 7 Ultimate and XP professional. I do have windows 10 enterprise on an older laptop for the LULZ. I refuse to use "home" versions. Oh and my windows 7 activator is not a KMS. it actually installs a legit signed certificate so Microsoft thinks its legit and will update and would have got the free windows shit 10 offer if i actually had updates turned on.

So in my experiance the less you update Windows the more stable it is. Thats my 20+ year experience.

Last edited by Captain_N,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."