This

s-l400.jpg

Ratbones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just have a normal blue new 3ds xl and a blue new 2ds xl from the 3ds series, but I would love to have the galaxy 1.
It looks amaaaaaaaziiiiing:wub::wub::wub:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like a skin I'd put on my 3ds. I like space and abstract material. right now, I have a black old 3ds with a blue smoke skin on it, and a n3ds xl majora's mask edition. I bought a majora's mask gba sp to go along with it, and I'm using the Mario pouch from club Nintendo for it's pouch. my majora's mask n3ds xl is in a zelda hard pouch. the zelda image is a decal on a blue hard pouch (both came together, but you have to apply the decal yourself), but it worked out very well:

20210420_172320.jpg

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have one. bit scratched up and the back cover has been broken off because i needed to get to the sd card with the screws stripped. besides that, it's in pretty good condition
i didn't even realize they were 'rare'. i got mine pre-owned at Gamestop.

Jacobh

Trophies
XP
Country
I don’t think they are rare. Weren’t they the most common N3DS XL available at retail?

I have a Nintendo refurbished one from when they were clearing them out about a year ago.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Super Mario 3D Land 3DS, the one with a yellow cover and a ton of Nintendo character pixel art

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared