They do not require you to believe in them
tongue.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The ubisoft man come to the store were i work, and was telling us about some guitar program for the DS that comes with an external amp that you plug in. can't remember what it was called.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The ubisoft man come to the store were i work, and was telling us about some guitar program for the DS that comes with an external amp that you plug in. can't remember what it was called.

Ah , you mean Jam seasons ?
It's basically stolen.
Because in Japan it's out with less features.
frown.gif

It's good but the controls get shitty after much playing. :\

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't. I've mentioned this on an another thread I guess, but it was a joke to begin a with. How the hell they were gonna make it ? We were going to touch each note ? Pffttt. It ain't gonna happen. However, Katamari DS would've been nice.. Too bad it went to the oblivion too =/

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Guitar Hero DS-nostic. I believe it could exist, but I haven't seen it. So, I'm not sure I believe in it.
huh.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My prediction:

It'll happen, eventually, but it'll suck so bad that nobody'll care. Plus I don't think it fits into Activision's plan of world domination as there is no way to charge DS gamers extra money to add extra tracks (unless they do some sort of expansion pack type game but, then again, who's actually gonna care?)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would be a nice idea. Top screen will have the buttons scrolling down. Touch screen will be like Jam Session where you press one of the button and then strum a string in the middle. Actually, that doesn't sound that great and not to mention that the song list would be limited unless they downgrade the graphics a lot to fit more in

kanore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just stick with Ouendan as the staple DS rhythm game. GH should stay on the consoles where you can use actual modified controllers rather than strange, miniature ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1