Who are your favorite video game characters?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually almost forgot about Miles Edgeworth. Miles Edgeworth has to be one of my all time favorite characters because deep down he's the most interesting character. He's not a "bad guy," he's not some "villain," no, he's a man doing his job. He deep down believes in his work and believes that what he is doing is right. He believes his actions are for the greater good and that he's convicting the right people. Which is what a Prosecutor is suppose to do and he's damn good at his job. His actions are nothing personal to the people he's trying to convict and it's really nothing personal Wright, he's just trying to do what he believes is right. Coupled with the fact that he's also a victim of a broken system that rewards his behavior and created a monster out of him. He's not the one that broke, he's just the one that exploits it's broken nature. This onto itself shows through out the games and it even shows just how much he struggles dealing with the world around him.
He's also just so much fun to go against in the games. He's calculated and always quick on his feet to take control of the situation. He's actually someone who feels like a he's ready to go against you and use only his wit and evidence to win. Not like Manfred von Karma who just cuts you off and is just annoying. He's not smart, he's not clever, he just doesn't let you talk, and I hate him for that. The others are interesting, but they just seem to borrow part's of Mile's personality to function. Plus his animations just a joy to watch, he goes from zero to pissed in 3 nano seconds and I love it.
Miles_Edgeworth_4_PLvsAA.png

Last edited by The Catboy,

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
Every level 1 Slime you encounter in every RPG.

I find slimes so cute!

On a serious note I like Doom guy from Doom! Tommy Vercetti from GTA Vice City. Corrine from Fire Emblem.

Reactions: The Catboy
D

Deleted User

Donkey Kong, Diddie Kong, Dixie Kong.
Uchiha Sasuke (if you consider him a video game character)
Ike

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
(small note: this thread has been asked before here)

In addition to my much earlier post (see below), I'll go with:

-GladOS
-Ace from 999
-Pyramid head from Silent hill

Earlier mentions:
-cyber demon (Doom)
-John Conrad (spec ops: the line)
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
-Guybrush Threepwood (monkey island series)
-Abe (Abe's Oddyssey)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs