apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i just recently bought a Cyclo DS and I am a sorta experienced user as i have had a EZ Flash 5 (lost) and a EZ Flash 4 lite (sold). Now i bought a Cyclo DS from Realhotstuff.com and it came within 5 days and i was very happy bout, i even got my Cyclo DS set up within like 10 min. Now i copied over the exact games i had used for my EZ Flash V into my Cyclo DS but most of them are not working. I am using the newest firmware 1.53 , and have battery saver disabled, cheats disabled.

The weird thing is some games and most others dont here is a list of some of them that i have tried that work and dont. Some Games also just go to Black Screens

Working

Daigasso Band Bro
Super Mario 64 DS
Advance Wars DS
MLB PPW 08
Apollo Justice
LOZ PH

Not Working

Ouendan 1
Ouendan 2
Jump Ultimate Stars
Sonic Rush Adventure
Nanostray
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Electroplankton
Elite Beat Agents
Wario Ware Touched
Eyeshield 21 DS Max Devil Power

and probably many more ( i sorta am forgetting some of them)

I have used two different micro sd cards. One of them was a 2 gig generic card i got with my Cyclo DS as a promotional offer from realhotstuff.com and the other was a 1gig Kingston Micro Sd card which i had used with my old EZ Flash V as well

Any ideas or help ?

D

Deleted User

Or try deleting the CycloDS folder from your MicroSD card. It should be rewritten the next time you boot up your CycloDS.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes i went back to 1.51 also i think it might have been my roms that were the problem. I had backed up all the Roms and saves from my EZ Flash about 2 months before i lost it and most of those did not work on the Cyclo but when i went to my library of ROMS all of those work perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho