Hacking White screens? BAH!

Stray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently DLd Pokemon Diamond and Chocobo Tales from some site (We can't mention rom sites here, can we?) and I ran them through the game manager (An old version) and when I try and load them, it brings me to a white screen after loading. I've had a similar problem with New SMB and Lunar Knights, but somehow I was able to get them working by trimming the roms, but that isn't the case with these two... I've tried every different setting possible for them.. Trimming, changing the read method.... But not a combination of the two. Any suggestions?

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, dont mention the site. >_>
Assuming you're talkin bout slot-2 card right? Try updating your game manager and firmware and try the wiki settings again.

Stray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, sorry. It was an M3 Perfect Lite. When I get home I'll try that stuff. I guessed it coulda been the manager version, since those 2 games are fresh on the market.. But only after I posted did I think of it
biggrin.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
That was the first thing that came to mind XD
You even posted that you're using an old GM. Well good luck with this and let us know if this fixes your prob bob
smile.gif

KillerHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, sorry. It was an M3 Perfect Lite. When I get home I'll try that stuff. I guessed it coulda been the manager version, since those 2 games are fresh on the market.. But only after I posted did I think of it
biggrin.gif

Hey, if it works could you tell it? I also have a M3 Perfect Lite and I've the last firmware and game manager and it still doesn't work...

By the way, how do I see my firmware version on the DS? Is it written somewhere at the beginning?

Stray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, if I get them working I'll tell you what I did. I didnt get a chance to do it last night.

FTo do a firmware check, well, it's on the M3 Wiki. I know you have to boot up into the menu, preferably with a real DS gamecard in, and open pictochat room A, once you're in, pop the game out and your screen with either freeze, or go a certain colour. I know that freezing means firmware 1, it's what I've got, but the rest are a mystery to me. the wiki has more.

Are you having the same problem with the same games bychance? If so, maybe it's just our ROMS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...