White Screen when opening R4I SDHC Upgrade Revolution 1.4.5

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by wazup000, Aug 15, 2013.

1. wazup000
    OP

wazup000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    Yesterday, I was playing Animal Crossing Wild World and out of no where the game froze. I restarted the DSi and now when I try to load the cartridge from the DSI menu i get white screens. Ive tried formatting and reinstalling with the new 1.7.3 kernal and following this guide http://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/ on 2 different Micro SD cards and i still get the same problem.

2. wazup000
    OP

wazup000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    Also when i put the flashcart in without the sd card the top screen says no card

3. wazup000
    OP

wazup000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    Anyone have any solutions?

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    If there's no icon, the cart either overwrote it's bootloader by mistake (happens with some models) in which case you'd need a DS/Lite (DSi/3DS WILL NOT WORK) and another flash cart to fix it... or it's simply dead and you'll need another flash cart period.

5. wazup000
    OP

wazup000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    Yeah the icon is still there but when i click it, i get a whitescreen

6. Rydian

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Oh, misread. Are you sure the software you're downloading from the site printed on the cart is the software for the exact model you have?

7. wazup000
    OP

wazup000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    I think i did try all the proper files and stuff. Could it possibly be a save file or a rom? I didnt replace those because im pretty far in some games

8. Rydian

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Bad ROMs or save files wouldn't stop the cart itself from booting, what would stop it from booting is a bad MicroSD, bad formatting on it, corrupt system files, etc.

What site printed on it, what files did you download, take a picture of your cart?