Hacking White screen when booting NDSSFC,ireader,GBA Emulator,iplayer

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i get a white screen whenever i try to run anything on my DSTWO except for the DS_GAME,i tried formatting but nothing works,i even tried 3 different microSD cards and on 3 different DS's but no luck,i even opened my DSTWO and cleaned it,but still got the white screen...

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
format you micro SD and install a fresh batch of EOS 1.08

Untitled-1.png

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
perhaps your micro sd card isnt good enough to run it? if you have formated and replaced all the files i dont see why it wouldnt load

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
clarky said:
perhaps your micro sd card isnt good enough to run it? if you have formated and replaced all the files i dont see why it wouldnt load
i already said that i tried 3 different microSD's and the DSTWO doesnt open the NDSSFC,ireader,GBA Emulator,iplayer,it refuses to open them,i just get a white screen.
The microSD's work fine on my other flashcarts and have always worked on my DSTWO,i impossible to think that the 3 microSD's would break at the same time.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
goncalodoom said:
Dter ic said:
format with panasonic sd formatter
im sick of people saying to format...the DS_GAME works fine but the others give a white screen,i know its not a microsd problem!its DSTWO's fault
in sick of your tardy attatude, pherhaps you should get a refund fro not being able to use a dstwo correctly

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Dter ic said:
goncalodoom said:
Dter ic said:
format with panasonic sd formatter
im sick of people saying to format...the DS_GAME works fine but the others give a white screen,i know its not a microsd problem!its DSTWO's fault
in sick of your tardy attatude, pherhaps you should get a refund fro not being able to use a dstwo correctly
lol ive been using it for 2 months,and i know how to use it,i just dont know what the hell is wrong with this damn DSTWO...

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have 3 microSD's,one is 4GB class 4,4gb class 2,2GB ,i know its not a microSD problem cause it works on the DSTWO when i play NDS games,but it only plays NDS games and i dont want that

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
goncalodoom said:
i have 3 microSD's,one is 4GB class 4,4gb class 2,2GB ,i know its not a microSD problem cause it works on the DSTWO when i play NDS games,but it only plays NDS games and i dont want that
Have you tried redownloading the emu and iplayer files? They might be corrupted.

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Demonbart said:
goncalodoom said:
Have you tried redownloading the emu and iplayer files? They might be corrupted.
of course i have,that was my first thought,but its definetly a hardware failure

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
DarkWay said:
Is this the first time you're trying to use any of these emu's?
nope,it was the only thing i use on the DSTWO,i was always using the emu's,the NDSSFC was the one i used the most,but suddently it stopped working

EDIT:GREAT now i got DSi XL Error Code 0000FE00...time for a replacement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1