Hacking Whitch method is best to hack with?

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi. This is my first post on the Wii U section of the site, so please spare me. I want to buy a Wii U and have a few questions:
(1)Which is the best/ safest/ most convenient way to hack the console? Loadiine, usb loader or something else?
(2)What are the chances of a brick?
(3)Do you think my external harddrive is compitable? Mine is an old Samsung S2 Portable 640GB Pink. I have a few others I belive.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by ArviDroid,

T-Law

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by T-Law,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) CBHC autoboots install sig patches which you can install games to a harddrive or syste memory
2) Little chance of brick unless you can't follow instructions
3) You might need a y cable for it.

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your question is somewhat vague. There are various types of hacks, and not all provide the same features. What are you primarily interested in doing?

Also, do you have a DS virtual console game (and if not, are you willing to buy one)? Without this, you cannot use haxxchi (hacks on boot.)
Do you have an SD card larger than your Wii U's hard drive, and if not, are you willing to buy one? Without it, you cannot install redNAND.

Last edited by TehCupcakes,

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thanks for your answers.
Your question is somewhat vague. There are various types of hacks, and not all provide the same features. What are you primarily interested in doing?
Installing games. I see what you mean. Bad title, sorry!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for your answers. But why would I need a Y cable? Is it for older harddrives which can't keep up?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an SD card larger than your Wii U's hard drive, and if not, are you willing to buy one? Without it, you cannot install redNAND.
Rednand is completely unneeded for sig patches. Haxchi's/cbhc internal cfw is enough for installing games to sysnand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ