• Total voters

vincentthegamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whitch flashcard is your favorite?? My favorite is r4 wood.if i would have to pick another flashcard i would pick DSsupercard becuse it has gba compadbilty.

clauspatrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my favorite card is dstwo, this is the only DSTwo cart for the DSi/3DS that has never needed a hardware revision to take newer updates.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
DSTwo and EOS Kernel

never had any problem with any games and never had to wait for game patches, its just drop on, play games, even if early dumps a few days/weeks before release, bam playing it without worrying about AP

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The R4i Gold is my personal favorite. I use it most and I love Wood R4.
I do own a DSTwo, DSTT, M3 Real, Supercard DSonei, and an Acekard 2i, but I hardly use any of them.

A close second would the M3 Real way back in the days when it was still amazing. I miss M3 Sakura. :(

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
That WAS the EZ Flash Vi, partially due to me supporting the brand due to the EZ Flash iV, partially due to how ahead-of-its-game the flashcard was.
Now, I think that would be the DS2, though I should buy one for myself eventually.

valueday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Now R4I GOLd 3DS Card is the most popular.Dstwo is also a super card which with GBA Emulator and much dearer than other cards.Acekard has long time no update now.
So,I RECOMMEND R4I GOLD 3DS RTS works well on wood firmware.

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dstwo, znd r4 dual core (yes i know everyone dislikes but i particularly have played pokemon black 2 with it and it worked fine for me, its affordable as well) :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended