Which timetable should I choose for college?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Feels Good Man, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Feels Good Man
    OP

Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 15, 2007
    Canada
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2764/scheduleh.png

If I choose the top, I definitely have one day off in the week because I'm not sure whether or not that English will be either on those days I have class in. If it is on one of those days then 2 days off : ). The only problem is that I get off at 9:00

If I choose the bottom, I have a chance of having no days off but I most likely wont have that english class go up until 6 (hopefully)

Also class starting at 8 when it takes and hour to get there is going to suck so much >__

2. cakerug

cakerug Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Do you have this in calendar form--like in a table maybe? Get your girlfriend to make one for you. Make 'em work, I say.

3. mucus

mucus Orc Orc Orc

Feb 11, 2009
    Playing Minecraft
    i go for 2 LONG ASS days.
    it doesn't work for me with everything on different days.

4. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    personally, I like early starts, it means I get more done in the day. and it takes me 1.5 hours to get to university..

5. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    I should be finding out my timetable soon. It is nice to have days off if you can stretch it, that way if you have a job you can do any homework in the daytime and still work at night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice