Hacking which store is good to buy EZ Flash IV?

coobico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know you said in the US, but I just placed my order for the jet black EZ4 lite dlx bundle with winsunx back on 11/29 and it's slated for delivery this coming Monday 12/4 (it's sitting in Anchorage, Alaska right now
happy.gif
). final price shipped was $69.15. i couldn't find anyone near that price on this side of the globe.

EDIT: crap! just checked the price and now it's about 10 bucks cheaper!
cry.gif

Development Tools
EZ4 Lite [Deluxe] Version *MicroSD*
Ships Within 24 Hours
Price - $40.59USD
Ship weight : 0.1kg

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm in the US and i always buy from winsunx.com ... they're just cheaper than everyone else... even after the 3 day UPS Worldwide shipping...

coobico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another vote for Jandaman. I originally bought my old EZFA from him years ago. winsunx's response to my email about their price drop has made my first purchase with them my final one.

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
another vote for Jandaman. I originally bought my old EZFA from him years ago. winsunx's response to my email about their price drop has made my first purchase with them my final one.
what price drop?

it's still $52.99 for the ez4lite dx/ezpass combo

still comes up to $69.15 shipped to the USA

coobico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what price drop?

it's still $52.99 for the ez4lite dx/ezpass combo

still comes up to $69.15 shipped to the USA

I pasted the price as it was yesterday. It shows $52.99 now, so who knows. I contacted them and here was their reply:

"i thank you was make a mistake , if the price drop at after your buy date , we have not any right to refund the price difference . because at your buy time you know the price and you accept the price so you make the payment . like you buy the oil or house . if our price get high , will you pay the price difference to us ?"

well whatever, my flashcart is now at my local FedEx facility. can't wait till monday!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.