Which starter Pokémon will you choose in Sword & Shield?

So we've all seen Pokémon Sword & Shield revealed this week, but which of the 3 new starter Pocket Monsters will you choose:

158531_e9912de015c2a43c58a780b74453e1fd.png

Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble?

Please vote in the poll and let us know who you will choose and why!

Reactions: x65943 and Prans

Dichotomy754

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotta give weed monkey my vote on this one. I'm normally a fire bro... but let's be honest with ourselves here. ITS A FREAKIN MUNKAY!!1!!!

Last edited by Dichotomy754,

hotaru251

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based only on what we've seen, Grookey. Because he's a grass monkey, a funky monkey. I want to see evolutions for each of them though.

idk..he might be a dual type (as doesnt look fully monkey)

i personally will go for fire type (only 2 grass i ever liked were bulbasaur and snivy and only water i liked were squirtle, totadile, piplup) as its typically rarest type in games.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Which of the three starter Pokémon from Sword and Shield would I choose....

Let's see......It's gotta be...

Bidoof..............Yep, Bidoof seems like a better choise than any of these 3 clowns!!!!

Seriously though, I can't choose between them. I hate all three of them:glare:

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
gen 1 blastoise or venusaur(i never picked charizard because you can get moltres which basically does its job and venusaur can be hm slave for cut and blastoise for surf which are useful for play through)

Gen 2 Hands down typhlosion, srs its the collest one and there is hardly any decent fire types in johto.

Gen 3 Swampert for sure, water ground is one of the best type combos, if the enemy doesn't have a grass move you basically can kill it.

Gen 4 empoleon, a stell type was very usefull on this gen, its great for hm slave and taking care of many pokemons due to its resists.

gen 5 this gen i really didnt like any starter tbh so i just picked the water one for surf and waterfall.

gen 6 Amazing greninja, who doesnt like a ninja frog really fast as hell and deadly.

Gen 7 Decidueye, ghost starter ftw.

So yeah im kinda biased on water i mean 5 water types, one grass and one fire, i always go for the most unique typing or cool design and if i dont like any water for hm slave although we will probably dont need one this gen, so it really depends on typings and designs of the last evos of this gen.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I usually avoid the Water type as there's so many in the game, you're bound to catch a decent water during the adventure anyway... Since, ooh, Gen4 I've been playing with my 2 lads though, so have plumped for whichever one that's left (Team Instinct in Pokemon Go ftw! ...because the lads chose Valor and Mystic... and sshh but Zapdos is probably my all time fave Pokemon anyway)

Anyway my 2 little boys will be 19 and 18yo when this hits store shelves, with the eldest long since left for Uni too. But I'll still end up having whatever's left! And in this case, where none of them really seem to have any 'character' about 'em anyway, I'm not too fussed about it either! ;)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll choose Scorbunny and hack the Sobble in as an egg or something. Win-Win :P
IIRC, Nintendo can detect such thing if used online
It actually could with 3ds
As in, if you had a pokemon you shouldn't be able to have...

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i guess Grookey has something special coming. They always saying hes mysterious and shit. When Jappos start with this mysterious thing, bet theres something on the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte