Hacking Which site can i use to buy a r4 card that supports ndsi xl 1.4.5E?

Limoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Turkey
well i tried r4-wood but they dont accept debit/prepaid cards it seems, and nds-card.net seems to be down for some reason, i have a r4itt card but its version is low and i dont have any friends with a regular ds that i can use to upgrade it's kernel so....
also im p new here, didn't knew where to post

Limoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Turkey
Are you the same Limoon I met on Twitter back then?

On topic, try this one from mod3dscard. I have the same cart, albeit an older model on my DSi 1.4.5A and it works perfectly though I rarely use it now because of TWiLightMenu++.
heya nxwing!! yeah it's me, didn't knew you were good with these kind of stuff!! and ill check it out!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you the same Limoon I met on Twitter back then?

On topic, try this one from mod3dscard. I have the same cart, albeit an older model on my DSi 1.4.5A and it works perfectly though I rarely use it now because of TWiLightMenu++.
by the way i need smth cheap, was looking at r4i sdhc cards before are those any good?

Reactions: nxwing

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
heya nxwing!! yeah it's me, didn't knew you were good with these kind of stuff!! and ill check it out!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

by the way i need smth cheap, was looking at r4i sdhc cards before are those any good?
Nice to see you again! Those carts are okay for games but if I recall, they have a timebomb that eventually makes your cart useless after a certain date passes but can easily be circumvented by just changing the year on the system clock. If you really wanna go cheap, I suggest just hacking your DSi because it's free as long as you already have an SD card with you.

Limoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Turkey
Nice to see you again! Those carts are okay for games but if I recall, they have a timebomb that eventually makes your cart useless after a certain date passes but can easily be circumvented by just changing the year on the system clock. If you really wanna go cheap, I suggest just hacking your DSi because it's free as long as you already have an SD card with you.
what you're saying is i'm able to play backups without buying a r4 card?! and put cfw on my system?!! hold on let me try

Reactions: nxwing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.