Gaming Which should I pick, Batman: Arkham Knight or Grand Theft Auto V?

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want to buy a game for the summer, and I'm undecided between Batman: Arkham Knight and Grand Theft Auto V. I'm quite familiar with both series, so for my first PS4 game I'm betting on a safe choice. I'm inclined to get Batman: Arkham Knight because the other two I played had great gameplay and setting, but I don't know how Gotham compares with Los Santos in simply plugging the game to roam around for a while. I'd like to know your opinions.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
I much preferred Batman: Arkham Knight. GTA is great but I prefer the variety of missions in Batman: Arkham Knight.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy a game for the summer, and I'm undecided between Batman: Arkham Knight and Grand Theft Auto V. I'm quite familiar with both series, so for my first PS4 game I'm betting on a safe choice. I'm inclined to get Batman: Arkham Knight because the other two I played had great gameplay and setting, but I don't know how Gotham compares with Los Santos in simply plugging the game to roam around for a while. I'd like to know your opinions.

Get Batman: Arkham Knight, believe me. Oh yeah, you wont get a definite answer but its your decision. You should try youtube and decide which game is right for you. GTA V is a crap unless you are into multiplayer all the time which is really worthless!

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: LuigiXL
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Huh, I read "Batman: Arkham Asylum or GTA V?" but regardless, Id too vote for GTA V. B:AA is a great game but once you're done with it, all's left is gathering riddles and trophies/achievements.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My vote goes towards Arkham Knight. It was an enjoyable game.

GTA V gets boring really quickly. Even with friends, there's only so much you can do in the game.
The campaign for GTA V is kind of mediocre anyways.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

GTA 4 is the last good game in the series
I'll agree that the story of GTA IV was great but once you're done with that, all you're left with is play it online or offline and do mini-games/tasks.

Adam851

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. Well I like them both. Actually I think I like batman better (because I played all the arkham pre sequels) But I'll go with Gta V, because there's multiplayer, a lot of things to do... But if you like batman, pick Arkham knight.

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
My vote goes towards Arkham Knight. It was an enjoyable game.

GTA V gets boring really quickly. Even with friends, there's only so much you can do in the game.
The campaign for GTA V is kind of mediocre anyways.

Really I never like GTA,Once i liked it.After you would get bored.Just stealing,shooting,riding.I would have selected Batman if i were you.

Really you wont get a definite answer.Just pick which you like.

Last edited by Vishnoo,
Reactions: spotanjo3
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP, you could always rent or buy a game for a day and then return it just to try it out.

CeX has several branches around Portugal and the reason I mention them is because they primarily focus on selling used games / electronics rather than only new ones (such as how FNAC and Worten do).

Aveiro
  • Aveiro Rocha e Cunha

Braga
  • Braga Avenida Central

Lisboa
  • Lisboa Almirante
  • Lisboa São Paulo

Porto
  • Porto Santa Catarina
  • Vila Nova de Gaia República
Or if you leave nearby Spain, they have a ton of GAME stores there but GAME rarely ever has a good deal going on so.. yeah.

Reactions: Dark_Phoras
S

Saiyan Lusitano

@Saiyan Lusitano I'd certainly rent games, but I don't think there's an easy option where I live; I'm not a fan of buying used games either. Thanks for the information about local CeX stores.
I'm not too fussy about used games as long as they're in very good - excellent condition and with the manuals.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte