Praetor192

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can get 3 360 games, but I don't know which I should pick.
I have been considering...

-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Far Cry 2
-Fallout 3
-Fable 2
-Crackdown
-Mass Effect
-Call of Duty WaW

I have some games already (Oblivion, Halo 3, Perfect Dark Zero, Splinter Cell DA, Soul Calibur IV, a few others), but wouldn't mind taking suggestions as to other games as well though.

Keep in mind I can only get THREE of these games, and just need recommendations of which 3 to get.

Thanks in advance.

VividBlack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clever pun, my friend!

You really think so? I mean, I had a lot of fun with it, but my amusement waned rather quickly after beating it. Maybe I'm just not too good at making my own fun, as is a freeroaming game's specialty.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. Crackdown is one of the best 360 games out there. I think they are even discussing on making a sequel to it but I'm not completely sure. But he has a nice list, but instead of World at War, get Modern Warfare. I believe it's better then WaW.

hybridkit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
I agree. Crackdown is one of the best 360 games out there. I think they are even discussing on making a sequel to it but I'm not completely sure. But he has a nice list, but instead of World at War, get Modern Warfare. I believe it's better then WaW.

He is right, get COD 4 instead of COD WAW.

My definite suggestion are GOW & COD4. The third is up to you.

Praetor192

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I decided upon GoW, GoW 2, and crackdown. Hopefully I will get CoD 4 and WaW soon, along with the others. However, the price of CoD 4 is still ridiculous, costing as much as it did when it came out. I guess I will just wait on those ones. Thanks for the suggestions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended