Hacking Which SD card to buy for Loadiine?

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a class 4 sandisk 64gb and it seems to be fine for me. I'll see how it is with Xenoblade when it comes out.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,is SDXC Slower then SDHC?
I have two Sandisk Ultra micro SDHC/SDXC.
1. SanDisk Ultra Android microSDHC 32GB up to 80 MB/Sek, Class 10 Speicherkarte UHS-1+ SD-Adapter (made in China)
2. SanDisk Ultra Imaging microSDXC 64GB up to 80 MB/Sek, Class 10 Speicherkarte UHS-1+ SD-Adapter (Made in Taiwan)

Mario 3d World Loading Timesfrom first White Screen to Title Screen:
Card 1: 55 sec.
Card2: 1.12.000 Minutes (I have tested with Cluster 32 and 64,self load Times +- 1sec.)

Is the Android Card faster or ist SDXC slower then SDHC?
Or is "Made in Taiwan"Slower.

I dont understand why the 64GB Card is not so fast?The SD cards looks exactly same.

What is the best Alternate 64Card (under 30 Euro)

Bye

HE1NZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi,is SDXC Slower then SDHC?
I have two Sandisk Ultra micro SDHC/SDXC.
1. SanDisk Ultra Android microSDHC 32GB up to 80 MB/Sek, Class 10 Speicherkarte UHS-1+ SD-Adapter (made in China)
2. SanDisk Ultra Imaging microSDXC 64GB up to 80 MB/Sek, Class 10 Speicherkarte UHS-1+ SD-Adapter (Made in Taiwan)

Mario 3d World Loading Timesfrom first White Screen to Title Screen:
Card 1: 55 sec.
Card2: 1.12.000 Minutes (I have tested with Cluster 32 and 64,self load Times +- 1sec.)

Is the Android Card faster or ist SDXC slower then SDHC?
Or is "Made in Taiwan"Slower.

I dont understand why the 64GB Card is not so fast?The SD cards looks exactly same.

What is the best Alternate 64Card (under 30 Euro)

Bye
Something is not right here. I load 3D World in 20-30 seconds (levels load 5-10 seconds)
My card is Silicon Power SDHC 32 gb Class 10 (big one)

Last edited by HE1NZ,

Coulsty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use one of these. Currently playing Mario 3D with my gf.

http://pcbyte.com.au/index.php/samsung-64gb-micro-sdxc-evo-plus-class-10-uhs-i-48mb-s

Reads at 80mb/s. Its booting the game that takes the longest, no more then 30 seconds. Loading levels and saving games feels like normal.

Would recommend.

I plan to buy pcbyte.com.au/index.php/samsung-64gb-pro-plus-micro-sdxc-class-10-95mb-s-memory-card?___SID=U

This one reads at 95mb/s. Probably won't be noticeable.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use one of these. Currently playing Mario 3D with my gf.

http://pcbyte.com.au/index.php/samsung-64gb-micro-sdxc-evo-plus-class-10-uhs-i-48mb-s

Reads at 80mb/s. Its booting the game that takes the longest, no more then 30 seconds. Loading levels and saving games feels like normal.

Would recommend.

I plan to buy pcbyte.com.au/index.php/samsung-64gb-pro-plus-micro-sdxc-class-10-95mb-s-memory-card?___SID=U

This one reads at 95mb/s. Probably won't be noticeable.
Imo youd be better off spending the money on a larger card instead of a faster card.

http://pcbyte.com.au/index.php/samsung-128gb-micro-sdxc-evo-plus-class-10-uhs-i-48mb-s

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got the Kingston SDXC UHS-I U3 (SDA3) 256GB.

Played Xenoblade X EUR on it, runs and loads smooth. :) (Don't know if this was a title that was slow tho?)
But this card does life up to it's speed claims, finally awesome transfer speeds via my USB3.0 card reader. :P

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got the Kingston SDXC UHS-I U3 (SDA3) 256GB.

Played Xenoblade X EUR on it, runs and loads smooth. :) (Don't know if this was a title that was slow tho?)
But this card does life up to it's speed claims, finally awesome transfer speeds via my USB3.0 card reader. :P
So write speeds are good then? My cards all lose a good bit when using FAT32. Not bad, but still not what exFAT or NTFS achieve. And idk, Xenoblade always seemed to load good for me.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
So write speeds are good then? My cards all lose a good bit when using FAT32. Not bad, but still not what exFAT or NTFS achieve. And idk, Xenoblade always seemed to load good for me.

Writing peaks at almost 80MB/s:

Hw1PUI6.png

Of course, smaller files will go slower, as with any file transfer. (And I was doing 4 transfers at the same time in the beginning here)

Also not I formatted it to Fat32 with Mini Tool Partition Wizard.

Last edited by Adr990,
Reactions: EclipseSin

BlackGauna

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a Samsung SDHC Pro 32GB and Mario 3D World is loading in 50 seconds to title screen. It claims to have 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, but I can't check because I don't have an UBS 3.0 card reader.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone posted a link to this SD card: http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-Spe...&qid=1444333472&sr=1-3&keywords=uhs-3+sd+card

So I bought it and it works wonders with Loadiine. Every game including Xenoblade Chronicles loads just as it would on the disc. Amazing to see a game this huge run on this SD card. The read speed is high so that's what makes it good. I won't say the best, but it gets the job done. I always use Transcend SD cards with 3DS hacks, and now Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol