Hacking Which s the best chip for me to buy?

Yessy2952

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the Cyclo Wiz v2 already but I can still cancel the order before I do I want to know which CHIP IS THE BEST AS OF NOW
I don't care about price I just want the name and why it is so great
Thanks for the help
Yessy
yaynds.gif

bell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bell just ignore this retard. The only thing he wants to do is promote his retarded website.

Now someone give me a damn ban stick

Well, it's hard to ignore when people are fooled into getting a WiiKey when it is in fact the worst of the bunch. A lot of people actually believes that it is the best chip and I did too when I read the specs for it, but sadly it is not. It doesn't do all what it says it should do and I'm seriously starting to doubt that we will ever see an update.

I guess he among others has a lot of WiiKeys in stock so he wants to keep up the illusion.

There are a lot of new Wii users looking for advice in forums like this ones and there are a lot of WiiKey fanboys or sellers that giving them the wrong advices and I guess it is up the rest of us to give them a hard time.

But as everyone else I really DO hope that there will be an update soon fixing the issues, but at the moment I do not have much trust in them. They've missed to many deadlines.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
why did you cancel your cyclowiz order? You should have stuck with it, Its the best comerical chip.

plus goldcoaster, Stop trolling...Nearly every post you make you advertise your install service...If your soldering is anything like your typing, I wouldnt trust you
tongue.gif

bell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my friend said he can install the wiifree for me. Is the wiifree any good?

Sure but it is not perfect. It hasn't been updated for some time and there are a few things that could be improved. Ask your friend to flash the chip with yaosm instead. It uses the same type of chip and does the same thing as WiiFree but it is more stable with Gamecube games since WiiFree is a little careless when it does its regionpatching. (I can back this up with the technical details if you want to).

The only thing you will miss compared to the commercial chips is the audiostreaming fix for Gamecube games. What it means is that some Gamecube backups that uses streaming audio will sound awful unless you patch the ISO with FSTFIX 1.5f before burning it to a disc. If this is a showstopper for you then you should go with a commercial chip like the Wiinja Deluxe. Avoid the WiiKey as it (regardless of what they say in their specs) doesn't have a working audiofix.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my friend said he can install the wiifree for me. Is the wiifree any good?

Sure but it is not perfect. It hasn't been updated for some time and there are a few things that could be improved. Ask your friend to flash the chip with yaosm instead. It uses the same type of chip and does the same thing as WiiFree but it is more stable with Gamecube games since WiiFree is a little careless when it does its regionpatching. (I can back this up with the technical details if you want to).

The only thing you will miss compared to the commercial chips is the audiostreaming fix for Gamecube games. What it means is that some Gamecube backups that uses streaming audio will sound awful unless you patch the ISO with FSTFIX 1.5f before burning it to a disc. If this is a showstopper for you then you should go with a commercial chip like the Wiinja Deluxe. Avoid the WiiKey as it (regardless of what they say in their specs) doesn't have a working audiofix.

thanks very much
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol