OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all,

I’ve just recently made a website that allows you to view and submit which games work on your modchipped Wii in your region, which I hope you’ll all find useful.

Wii Region World helps you find the regional games that work on your Wii by providing a list of all Wii games matched up with modchips for each region (PAL, NTSC-U and NTSC-J). To view the listing of games you just select the Games List forum and if you want to post contribution to a game, you select the Contribute button.

I know that there are some Wikis around which serve a similar purpose but the intent of this website is to make the information provided to users as detailed as possible. For example, when submitting your contribution you can add in your modchips firmware, Wii version and any notes to getting the game running.

This website can’t succeed without the contributions of every user. So I ask you the user to make a small contribution to this website if you can. You don’t have to register for an account if you don’t want to and your contribution will be posted under the Anonymous user.

Give it a try and post back here if you like with your thoughts or suggestions.

Cheers,
teknecal

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
teknecal said:
Hi all,

I’ve just recently made a website that allows you to view and submit which games work on your modchipped Wii in your region, which I hope you’ll all find useful.

Wii Region World helps you find the regional games that work on your Wii by providing a list of all Wii games matched up with modchips for each region (PAL, NTSC-U and NTSC-J). To view the listing of games you just select the Games List forum and if you want to post contribution to a game, you select the Contribute button.

I know that there are some Wikis around which serve a similar purpose but the intent of this website is to make the information provided to users as detailed as possible. For example, when submitting your contribution you can add in your modchips firmware, Wii version and any notes to getting the game running.

This website can’t succeed without the contributions of every user. So I ask you the user to make a small contribution to this website if you can. You don’t have to register for an account if you don’t want to and your contribution will be posted under the Anonymous user.

Give it a try and post back here if you like with your thoughts or suggestions.

Cheers,
teknecal

You do realize with tools like wiifrii a modded wii now has 100% regionfree capabilities?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou