Which PS+ is better for the Vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by lavera, Sep 28, 2013.

?

Which PS+ is better for the Vita?

Poll closed Oct 1, 2013.
  1. US

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. EU

100.0%
  3. Don't subscribe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lavera
    OP

lavera Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2013
    United States
    My 32GB memory card finally arrived. But then.. I just don't know which region to choose for PS+ :wacko:

I've been contemplating for a while now. Looking at October's list, there is Hotline Miami and Sine Mora for US and SFxTekken and Touch My Katamari for EU. Well none of these games are my cup of tea but I prefer SFxT, just because I love Tekken (but not SF). And not just that, looking back, EU always got cooler games than US, IMO. I have a PS3 running CFW so PS3 games don't matter to me. I only use PS+ for the Vita games, as they are really expensive in retail here.

Reasons to get US:
    • Cheaper than EU (A little bit)
    • I won't lose my save files and trophies
    Reason(s) to get EU:
    • Cooler games than US!
    I'm always stuck in situations like this.. I'm just bad at making decisions. And this one is for the 1 year subscription too. I don't want to do the whole switching accounts stuff. So 'tempers, please help me decide. Give me your opinion and experience on this. Thanks! :yaypsp:

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    So far it would appear that the European PSPlus selection is far superior, but this might change at any moment in time. Here and now though, the European one has better and more games, so if it's in no way problematic for you, you might as well grab a European account.

3. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    Way to make us filthy NA users feel better. EU has been, is, and will be forever better.

4. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    EU and you should sign up quick as the yearly games should be replaced next month so Uncharted and Gravity Rush will be gone!

5. lavera
    OP

lavera Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2013
    United States
    Yeah, thought so.. Seriously, I really don't like this whole one Vita per account thing. They should just make it like the PS3.

Those two were the first two games I got..

I think I'll give this more time before really deciding :unsure:

6. TwilightWarrior

TwilightWarrior GBATEMP'S Official Boss

Jun 3, 2013
    Canada
    In front of my 3DS
    well europe just got tekken soooo, BTW does europe have wipeout? And US just got gta (psp)

7. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    EU is better for both Vita and PS3. Maybe that will change when PS4 releases hehe./dreams