Gaming Which Pokemon B/W 2 translation project is more reliable?

raystriker

The powers that be
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey guys, I wanted to ask which pokemon b/w 2 translation patch is more reliable.~I'm confused~ :( :blink: :(

No Flaming please!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think project pokemon is trying to get it accurte has it can and the other is about speed.

Reactions: 1 person

raystriker

The powers that be
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
its down to personal preference. flash each, try them out and decide.

its harsh and unfair to state which is more reliable.

The above post in ridiculous. Read the threads next time please.

I don't like doing homework :P

I rely on other people's preferences!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its down to personal preference. flash each, try them out and decide.

its harsh and unfair to state which is more reliable.

The above post in ridiculous. Read the threads next time please.

well some one did tell me in of those topics but i forget which one.

AndersonAntonioS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
A good news for us; Pokémon B2/W2 coming to US in 7th October and Europe in 12th October...I wait to the English version, which is more accurate than the translations...

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am playing the project pokemon v2 Black 2 translation at the moment. I believe it is the best so far.
This could change with the release of Black2 v1.6 or (later?) by PokeStation.
I will not try any White2 patch again until the White2 cheats are fixed.
A few cheats work on PokeStation White2 (item duplicators, 100% capture, EXP multilplier, and sometimes shiny - but not EXP share or View Enemy HP - I think). I caught Pokerus from one of the white2s! Use protection if you fxxk around with white2 cheats.
I did not find ANY cheat that worked on PP White2 - and yes, I did change the GameID from 0146C7A8 to 2ABC3117.
I am annoyed that PP cannot or does not control their GameIDs like PS does.

I am using desmume-0.9.8-win64 to avoid dealing with the annoying microsd card for my NDSTWO. I made a copy of usercheats.dat and named it cheats.dat. I like desmume now that I have a GD65 Z77 with an I5 Ivy Bridge!
I change the GameIDs in cheats.dat. to work with PP translations and use the Config - Path Settings to select which .DAT file to use.

I am grateful that both teams are sharing such good patches so soon - thanks folks!

Your mileage may vary,

:grog: :teach:

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would they work together? It would just be PP doing all the work. PS aren't doing anything. All they are doing is copy and pasting and using google translate.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Geez, who cares? People from both teams are taking the time to put the game into English. People are usually complaining about not getting the translation done fast enough, and now they're complaining about which is more accurate? Try both of them and see which one you like better. It's unfair to ask other people's opinions due to bias on both terms.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would they work together? It would just be PP doing all the work. PS aren't doing anything. All they are doing is copy and pasting and using google translate.
They dont use google translate i promise u.

They do. It's pretty evident in places too.
"Friday Box" comes to mind. That said, you might wanna use the PS version until PP v3/v2.1 gets released because there's a pretty huge bug in the PP translation that makes it impossible to progress past a certain point. (the Plasma ship)

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They dont use google translate i promise u.

They do. It's pretty evident in places too.
"Friday Box" comes to mind. That said, you might wanna use the PS version until PP v3/v2.1 gets released because there's a pretty huge bug in the PP translation that makes it impossible to progress past a certain point. (the Plasma ship)
How far am I away from that? Just beat Clay. Won't be playing it too much this weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs