• Total voters

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. I decided to see which OS the tempers like the most. I myself will prefer Ubuntu over Win 7 when steam for linux is released. So, whats your choice?
nayps3.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I voted XP, because it's the one I'm currently using, but my preference goes to Windows2000 pro for stability/right management (compared to other windows).
I tried windows 7/vista for 1 hour, I couldn't find where or what I needed to change to create shared folder permission over lan. I gave up and used an USB stick.
Too many "I make you feel like a noobish child by not prompting you any option .. you don't need them at all. You might not be good at informatics to use that anyway, so it's not included, don't look for it".
I really don't like the way microsoft create their interfaces, more and more for noobs. no more options available quickly, that's horrible.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Windows 7 for my PC here, after having the beta release candidate, I couldn't go back to any previous windows.
On the older laptop Ubuntu 10.04, it runs like a dream and has all kind of applications.
The only limitation is that I can't watch netflix on it because there is no linux version of the player, that's a major bugger and the only things that makes me miss XP on the laptop.
But I still love Ubuntu.

D

Deleted User

I have to say I like Vista nothing has ever gone wrong with it for me anyways.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
In this poll, Ubuntu has more votes than Windows XP or Mac OS X
tongue.gif

I prefer Ubuntu as well. I like Linux in general, but I've used Ubuntu ever since the first version (4.10). I won't say it's a better OS for everyone, but for me it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: