• Total voters

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I've a minor problem. I really need to sell Wii or Ds but I'm not sure which one to sell.
So I'm asking gbatemp's advice for this. Probably not doing like gbatemp says, but still.
biggrin.gif

Reason to this?
- Kind of running low on money atm (not really much, but it's a good excuse). And I've too many consoles and stuff no time and interested to play everything.

So there's

- Wii modded with wiikey
- Crimson black ds lite bought from japan (HOYL SHIIIT JAPAN :OOOOOOOOOOOOO) without flash card (sold r4 with my old ds and apparently they don't make r4s or m3s anymore?)

I don't really see anything "cool" coming for these platforms. Ds getting few remakes and sonic rpg. And wii getting casual stuff + maybe random zelda and mario in the future that will be same as other marios and zeldas.

So which platform has better future? : p

ps. just placed this thread to testing area, because I don't like my thread. And it's waste of everyone's time.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you MUST sell one of them...Sell Wii, NDS is more compact, easy to pickup and play, and you can take it everywhere, plus, it's Crimson/Black Japan Made in Japan! SO I believe it's a bit "better" choice to keep..
But, that's just my suggestion.....I don't even own a Wii, but I have two NDSs.....so, maybe I'm not the smartest person to listen about this stuff...

I just love handhelds..

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Toni Plutonij said:
If you MUST sell one of them...Sell Wii, NDS is more compact, easy to pickup and play, and you can take it everywhere, plus, it's Crimson/Black Japan Made in Japan! SO I believe it's a bit "better" choice to keep..
But, that's just my suggestion.....I don't even own a Wii, but I have two NDSs.....so, maybe I'm not the smartest person to listen about this stuff...

I just love handhelds..
Thanks for your answer. Personally I'm little leaning to selling wii. for many many reasons, but it has some value to me.

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
PaperPlane said:
keep both, sell your sperm!
gbasp.gif
Could keep them but i don't really need every single "current gen" thing that's out there. wii, ds, ps3, psp, pc. don't have 360 since i don't want one. >: |
Just weirdly collected them.

offtopic question that's probably not going to get answer in this thread: Do i need somekind of power converter for ds? Haven't dared to try to charge it without one since it's 230w power here. And in japan something like 160w if i remember right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?