Hacking "Which one should I buy??"

phayzer422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the Rebecca Black reference, just trying to illicit some cheap laughter.

I am currently planning on buying a new 3DS! Yay! I know that 3DS games do not/cannot be copied/run whatsoever, but that you can run regular DS games on it. I've been looking at the AceKard 2i, mainly because its cheap. Also the EZFlash Vi, and even the DSTwo.
So here are my questions, thank you kindly:
1. Will any of the three mentioned work with the 3DS?
2. Which do you guys use/prefer?
3. Can you guys give a some links to sites that you have used to buy your products that I know will be legit?

Thanks in advance. I'm not a total noob, I have an r4Ultra rip-off that I've been using for the past forever with my fat DS. I run the AceKard software, mainly because it bypasses most piracy issues. But thanks again guys,

Phayzer422

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The EZflash is probably the worst of the 3, but still good.
AceKard and Supercard are extremely similar, the only differences being:
Supercard emulates gba, acekard doesn't
Supercard's bypasses ap more easily than acekard
That's it.
If you're willing to pay a lot, Supercard. Otherwise acekard (which is still an amazing cart btw)
and both can be used with the 3DS

phayzer422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet dude, thanks. I'll probably go with the AceKard... I can use my Mac for GBA games lol... And plus I love the AceKard UI and stability... Anyone else?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
So help me God if anyone plays Rebecca Black at the royal wedding tomorrow it'll be the end of life as we know it. The fabric of reality just can't handle all that fail at once.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Just go with the Acekard2i but look out for fakes. Also, some come 3DS compatible so you may not need to use the 3DS update on it. You'll know if it's already 3DS compatible if the box says so. To check for a fake just go by the site's checking measures at http://www.acekard.com/

IF you don't receive one that's not updated you'll need a DS/DSLite or DSi/XL and the proper file for the system to update.

I ordered mine from gameplayfun a few weeks ago with no issues at all and 3DS compatible if it interests you.

phayzer422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would they play her at the wedding? Lol also I read something that, since the dude's wife is a commoner, if they have a baby boy it will be a "Half-Blood Prince." Harry Potter IRL win.

phayzer422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
Just go with the Acekard2i but look out for fakes. Also, some come 3DS compatible so you may not need to use the 3DS update on it. You'll know if it's already 3DS compatible if the box says so. To check for a fake just go by the site's checking measures at http://www.acekard.com/

IF you don't receive one that's not updated you'll need a DS/DSLite or DSi/XL and the proper file for the system to update.

I ordered mine from gameplayfun a few weeks ago with no issues at all and 3DS compatible if it interests you.

Gameplayfun huh? Sounds good. Ordered it a week ago?! Fast shipping!

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Not a week ago... A few weeks ago lol

I ordered it on 4/8/11 and received it 4/11/11 IIRC.

$13 plus some $4-5 for first-class shipping. Ordering it for just under $20 on a Friday and getting it Monday with the mail was worth it IMO. Some people don't seem to trust it based on their hoaxed reviews and lame site style but I'll definitely be checking back there at some point.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
phayzer422 said:
Why would they play her at the wedding?

Because life is cruel.

And the wedding's on a Friday, no doubt some jackass in the crowd will think it's greatly amusing.

Incidentally even if my store was open tomorrow (closed for the wedding) I'm not allowed to work on Fridays any more, orders from head office. They also think it's funny to play that wretched song every Friday. I think it's funny to smash the CD player into fragments the moment I hear a single note of that song. We settled on me not coming in on Fridays any more.

phayzer422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
Not a week ago... A few weeks ago lol

I ordered it on 4/8/11 and received it 4/11/11 IIRC.

$13 plus some $4-5 for first-class shipping. Ordering it for just under $20 on a Friday and getting it Monday with the mail was worth it IMO. Some people don't seem to trust it based on their hoaxed reviews and lame site style but I'll definitely be checking back there at some point.

Very cool man... the Mario mouse curser almost threw me off... Haha.... And I misread. My B. Very cool indeed. Any problems (firsthand or second) with flashcarts bricking the 3DS?

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had an issue at all but from what I've read around here, the 3DS being bricked is not true and I haven't heard of the 3DS being bricked also.
I stay on the safe side with my system anyway so when the next system update comes along I'll be waiting for confirmation and what not on damages to systems or flash cards before updating my own... Which I would also suggest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head