Hacking Which one for a 7 year Old ?

TCRe

Bright Studios
Trophies
XP
Country
I think R4's, M3 Simply, DS TT Etc all share a similar menu and are very straight forward I'd recommend these

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why do people keep buying R4's O.O seriously worst card on the planet.

if its for a DSL then just get either and Acekard2 or an EDGE card in my opinian these 2 cards are the best for compatability and also have the easiest menu's around (stay away from R4 cards they are more trouble than they're worth)

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Id say go with a r4 for its simplicity
For all the R4 haters out there, it was the best cart in its time i bet in 2 years time everyone will think Acekards suck balls

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
For ease of use (simple menus etc), choose the R4...
For features choose the Acekard, M3, Cyclo etc.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
zeromac said:
For all the R4 haters out there, it was the best cart in its time i bet in 2 years time everyone will think Acekards suck balls
I don't hate R4, it's just simply that it's out of date, there are newer and better cards out there.
I mean if you were getting one of the Newer ones, that makes since, butting getting an old card like that now? They don't even have an active team anymore, unless they got back together, but I don't keep track of R4 news.
Personally I would say go with M3, it's simple and easy to use really. Well to be honest there might require some explaining to the features, so their not the easiest. I would say EDGE is the easiest card, but I only used that one once before.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zeromac said:

I am one of those R4 haters and I owned 1 like a year and half-2years ago and it was terrible even then I've found the EDGE card to be the best card for simplicity, its easy to set up and its easy to access your games e.c.t.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
zeromac said:

I am one of those R4 haters and I owned 1 like a year and half-2years ago and it was terrible even then I've found the EDGE card to be the best card for simplicity, its easy to set up and its easy to access your games e.c.t.
Back then when there were still updates the R4 could run almost all games perfectly. Now that there aren't any updates and with the new AP measures, the R4 is obviously gonna look less appealing than other carts with features, updates and stuff. And the R4 isn't simple enough? You're joking right? And the R4 is easy to set up as well, just drag the moonsh and _system_ folder and your roms into the SD and you're done.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raika said:
DarkWay said:
zeromac said:

Back then when there were still updates the R4 could run almost all games perfectly. Now that there aren't any updates and with the new AP measures, the R4 is obviously gonna look less appealing than other carts with features, updates and stuff. And the R4 isn't simple enough? You're joking right? And the R4 is easy to set up as well, just drag the moonsh and _system_ folder and your roms into the SD and you're done.
I agree the R4 is a pretty good choice even today:
Easy to setup
100% Compatibility
BUT...
With all the clones out and lack of updates other carts like acekard or m3 are reccomended i still have an r4 and still use it a lot but still i prefer my acekard because a better gui and support

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
joshua-.- said:
u shouldn't teach kids piracy
Says a pirate who was once a kid.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat