Hacking Which of the 2 to sell, SC MiniSD, or DS-Xtreme?

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Hello,
I once again have to resort to the GBATemp wisdom to help me in this
smile.gif

A friend of mine just bought a DS Lite, and he wants a flashcard.

I can sell him either my slot-2 SC MiniSD, or my DS-Xtreme 512 Mbit. I will get $50-60 for any of them.

Which of them do you think I should sell?

I also have an AceKard RPG, but that card wipes the floor with the other two mentioned above (but the SC slot-2 is not nearly as bad as the Ds-Xtreme
wink.gif
)

Thanks.

jaygee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it depends..

if you don't like the person sell them the dsx

if you do like them, don't worry about a profit and advise them to buy a newer card, for $60 they could get a M3R and a 2gig Micro SD

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
QUOTE said:
well it depends..

if you do like them, don't worry about a profit and advise them to buy a newer card, for $60 they could get a M3R and a 2gig Micro SD

Neither he or I can buy something online (his Dad can't let him use a credit card, and there are some issues with my own credit card and th bank)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it depends on whether you are trying to actually help the dude, or if you're just trying to get him off your back.

If you just want to get the dude off your back about flashcarts, dump the DSX on the sucker. The SCminiSD still gets updates, whereas the DSX is fading into oblivion with the DSX team's lack of updates and banning people from their forums for asking simple questions.

But if the dude is actually your friend, then sell him the SCminiSD. At least the Supercard forums won't ban you for legit questions like the DSX forums will, and they still update the cards with a fair amount of efficiency.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, it depends on whether you are trying to actually help the dude, or if you're just trying to get him off your back.

If you just want to get the dude off your back about flashcarts, dump the DSX on the sucker. The SCminiSD still gets updates, whereas the DSX is fading into oblivion with the DSX team's lack of updates and banning people from their forums for asking simple questions.

But if the dude is actually your friend, then sell him the SCminiSD. At least the Supercard forums won't ban you for legit questions like the DSX forums will, and they still update the cards with a fair amount of efficiency.
However, remember that DS-X now has poor compatibility, and selling him that may give him a bad opinion of flashcarts, and make him feel like he has wasted his money.

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Well, I haven't been knowing him for too long, just a month or a bit less even...
But he's a nice guy.

Now if I really hated him, I could have just sold him my NeoFlash cards. But I don't want to cause him nightmares, I'm not that harsh or evil
rofl2.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
well it depends..

Neither he or I can buy something online (his Dad can't let him use a credit card, and there are some issues with my own credit card and th bank)
Then how did you get your Acekard? Just tell him to get one of those gift card credit cards that you can use online.

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
QUOTE said:
well it depends..

Then how did you get your Acekard? Just tell him to get one of those gift card credit cards that you can use online.
I orderd it before I had issues with the CC :/
And those type of CCs don't exist in Egypt
frown.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
well it depends..

frown.gif
Oh, you seriously live in egypt? I thought you had all that stuff just because you like how the flag looked and all the pyramid stuff.

That's cool though.
tongue.gif

Be a good guy and smash your DSX and sell him the SC MiniSD.
rofl2.gif

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
QUOTE said:
well it depends..

frown.gif
Oh, you seriously live in egypt? I thought you had all that stuff just because you like how the flag looked and all the pyramid stuff.

That's cool though.
tongue.gif

Be a good guy and smash your DSX and sell him the SC MiniSD.
rofl2.gif

Come on now, why would you think that I would have some text in my sig saying "The ancient secret of an Egyptian coder" if I wasn't Egyptian?
tongue.gif

And why would mthrnite make me Egyptian themed avatars and sigs?
wink2.gif

TBH though, I wish I could go to Japan,or even Canada someday.

Are there any side effects to smashing DS-Xtremes? Like, for example, releasing evil spirits that will roam my house?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)