TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Trolley, how could we forgot?!?!
Meaning of Life, Holly Grail and Life of a Brian!!

D'oh! I think we just watch so many movies it takes a while for us to remember them all!
laugh.gif

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
None, there are millions of movies available - why watch the same one over and over.

I typically only watch a movie once - the very best I may watch again in 4 or 5 years time. My favourite movie I have seen 4 times in 22 years (5 points to whoever guesses the title - you have a clue with the year it came out ;> ).

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
quim69 said:
None, there are millions of movies available - why watch the same one over and over.

I typically only watch a movie once - the very best I may watch again in 4 or 5 years time. My favourite movie I have seen 4 times in 22 years (5 points to whoever guesses the title - you have a clue with the year it came out ;> ).

Im with quim69 I can never watch the same film twice, I get bored!

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Labyrinth
2. Clockwork Orange
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Beetlejuice
5. Kill Bill

If one of my friends is having a movie marathon and they don't include one of those movies, I just won't go! lol

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Repeatedly.
None, it seems films have been around for many decades now, as have games, books, TV shows and many other distractions.
Why spend time watching stuff I have already seen.

Occasionally.
If I have a few friends round then maybe I will watch something again. Likewise should I not have thought ahead and set something up a repeat viewing can happen.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
when i have the choice of watching a movie that potentially sucks (because nobody recommended it, poor reviews etc.) and watching one that i know is great, i choose the latter.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I just remember, I love Burtons work....so all his movies (I've seen them at least 3-4 times)

Especially Edward Scissorhands!

Dude, we so have to get together at some point. Not so much for my sake (i do enjoy burton, but not as much as...) but for my wife's. She LOVES Tim Burton. We were Jack & Sally a couple of years ago for Halloween (i'll have to get you a pic), i have a Jack beanie on right now, and she has a Jack purse that we got on our honeymoon (in Disney). We also picked up a "Deadly Night Shade" cookie jar whilst we were there.

I mean, we need to get together for sure, anyway, but now i KNOW we'd all (you two, us two) would get along famously.

Now to start working on trip plans
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑)