Which mod is in charge of the trade forum?

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't matter, you dont have enough posts to use it, quite simple. The mod isn't going to give you access just because you ask for it nicely.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for not answering my question, however I thought I would ask because it does say "Older members with > 50 posts may also request individual permission"

I am on an old game kick right now, and its hard to find old carts in good condition. So I thought I'd ask. So if you would be so kind as to take your high horse and ride off into a different topic, unless you'd like to actually be helpful and answer my question so that a Mod can make that decision even if it is no.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There are no specifically designated moderators for that forum. It's moderated by anyone with the status of Global Moderator or above. As for your request, I can't speak for the supes and/or admins but I doubt the "older member" provision applies to someone with an account that's less than a year old.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Or at least you need 100 posts, I think and a warning level of less than 10%. I think.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed