Hacking Which Loader is BEST?

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having constant issues with usb loader gx, from gamecube game crashing and not being able to load cheats, to wii games freezing and not able to use cheats.. I have tried different ios's, different hook types, different load methods, but every game i play has some issue that prevents me from continuing. I cant keep changing one setting to hope that it will continue every time i have to reload. I'm stuck on HM Tree of Tranquility right now, at the point where i am about to get me farm, From loading save to where it crashes is a good 5 mins of text over and over with no working fix.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That might not be a loader issue. That might be a CIOS or USB hard drive issue.

The loader mostly tells the CIOS what game you want to use and that takes over running it. There are some patches that it can cause problems (like video mode), but I normally turn them all off.

Have you tried the version here?https://github.com/GreyWolfSC/strea...a0ef60b6ed1d49f76649cf1f/distrib/usbloader_gx

I was able to use cheats on mario kart to unlock everything.

Last edited by smf,

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I searched for newer distros, but only found old abandoned ones. This seems like someones re release. I am using 249, d2x v8 i believe. And the hard drive is a monster over drive, i have used the drive before when the wii scene was still hot, and never had any issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey