Gaming Which Japan only Wii games I should play?

Brannon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So, there are games like Captain Rainbow and stuff that hasn't come outside Japan and no fan translations are made (yet). So which ones I should check out where the language barrier doesn't matter so much?

Brannon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Satangel said:
Xenoblade
Last Story

Both terrific RPG's.
I can wait for the Xenoblade to come to europe to have it in english (the text not the voice acting. Have to be thankful for dual audio in that one. Also for the patched Arc Rise Fantasia).

Anyway I meant more games that really don't have stories or menus you have to use a lot, because I don't understand japanese. So rpg:s are out. Can be Wiiware also, just something good, that for whatever reason never made to Europe or NA.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'd also love to know some more fun\unique Japanese released games, that don't really require reading skills (Beyond figuring out controls and menus).

I am currently enjoying Densha de Go! Shinkansen EX... kind of relaxing, would love to see more console simulators (flight, train, boat, bus...). Before MLB PowerPros came out, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball on DS was my first introduction to the Pawapuro series. Also I loved Kuru Kuru Kururin on the GBA... I would love to find something like this modernized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn