Which is worse: Reddit or Politics Forum?

Which is better?

• Reddit

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Politics Forum

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
🤔
Reddit pros: Girls with bobs.
Politics Forum cons: Guys with vagene.

Vote now!
compren-mdtla.gif

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note, the "Politics section" has never seen this much action, like it's getting these days.. might as well change the name to PoliticsTemp, or better Pollutemp! :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How did you manage to get this to look so small?
Or was it pre-made like that? 🤔
I ask you the same question :creep:

On another note, the "Politics section" has never seen this much action, like it's getting these days.. might as well change the name to PoliticsTemp, or better Pollutemp! :sleep:
:rofl2:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Occasionally an amusing or enlightening conversation has happened in the politics section, and anything troubling there is ignored as readily as you ignore hacking questions for consoles you don't have, never have had and have not paid any attention to. I am not sure anything of value has ever happened on reddit.

Reactions: Creamu

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cant we add 4C's pol section to the mix that is the worst of the worst
Seeing such a claim then in the name of science I went there. I was expecting worst of the worst and got some minor edge* and otherwise halfway salient analysis of topics. It is almost as bad as the time I tried watching Fox news to see if it was really as insane as the clips shows made it out to be (they had no salient analysis but I am not sure any US news station ever has).
Now one random sampling is not a trend and maybe I just got it on a tame day, they hide the fun stuff from guests or did not scroll down far enough.

*I will give that I am now decades into this internet lark and nothing can shock or offend me (a position I suggest everybody strive for) but even emulating a monocle dropper then nothing of great note was there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: