Homebrew Which Is the Better music player, the DSI Sound Or Moonshell 2?

zephyral_13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which is Better, the one that is built in the DSI that uses AAC format or The moonshell 2 music player?

In terms of Volume and quality of the sound it produces..

-zeph

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally use the DSi sound cause of its cool functions.
The only good music feature about moonshell is that it can make the sound level 150 %

zephyral_13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, if i use the moonshell player, my music is more organized, same quality but more battery consumption

BUT, if i use the one in the dsi, music is not organized, and you have to open the ds just to play the next song, there is no shortcut or using the r or l trigger when changing the songs, the good part is less battery consumption,

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd say moonshell is better, because it can play more formats. The DSi one is more fun though.
tongue.gif

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
Side of meh said:
The quallity seems the same.
You seriously can't tell the difference?! I'm very picky about my sound qualities, though the quality is not the same at all when the volume is increased over 150%.
i believe he was replying to the topic not your post and moonshell 2 has better sound quality

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to say Moonshell, just because the .aac format is a bit awkward and requires conversion, at least until we get something like Ntunes
tongue.gif
(You know it's coming.)

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chao1212 said:
I'd have to say Moonshell, just because the .aac format is a bit awkward and requires conversion, at least until we get something like Ntunes
tongue.gif
(You know it's coming.)
Doubt it...I mean, they haven't even updated the wifi USB thing to work with Vista yet.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
wolfmanz51 said:
PettingZoo said:
Side of meh said:
The quallity seems the same.
You seriously can't tell the difference?! I'm very picky about my sound qualities, though the quality is not the same at all when the volume is increased over 150%.
i believe he was replying to the topic not your post and moonshell 2 has better sound quality
Oh sorry lol, though I've tried Moonshell 2 and the quality isn't that good when it is increased over 100%

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Christopher8827 said:
Isn't the acc higher music quality than mp3s?
No, ACC is better encoded than MP3.
That means you can have the same audio quality as MP3 for a smaller filesize or a better audio quality than mp3 for the same filesize.

But OGG is pretty good too, and guess what? Moonshell supports it, and a buttload of other music formats.
I'm all about Moonshell personally, I can sort my music into folders, and I can use it more easily than DSiSound by far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi +1