Hacking Which is the best tutorial for Wii U hacking from ZERO?

gaga941021

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have a clean Wii U with the latest firmware. What is the most dumb proof tutorial I can use without buying any Virtual Console titles?

Like the 3ds.guide stuff.

Thank you for your answers in advance!

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a clean Wii U with the latest firmware. What is the most dumb proof tutorial I can use without buying any Virtual Console titles?

My guide has gotten many positive feedback, give it a try: https://gbatemp.net/threads/mattkimuras-wii-u-hacking-guide.462121/
I consistently update the guide and find errors each day, let me know how it goes.
You don't need the DS VC, it's optional for use with Haxchi.

Also your "Clean" Wii U will remain clean even after all this, it technically doesn't touch your system in any permanent way.

Last edited by MattKimura,

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second MattKimura's suggestion to go with his thread. Very user friendly and easy to follow. I used it myself.

7he6rim0ne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like to 'third it' even though i have not done it, yet. i have been looking for the right guide, and when i started reading MattKimura's guide, i knew it was going to be the one i used to finally take the plunge. i still need to sort out a few more storage items (USB flash & ext.HDD) but my SDcard is all set :)

one question (*hope i am allowed to ask this) can i take the contents off my legit personal copy of a game and play it from a USB flash or ext.HDD after using MattKimura's guide?
i am hoping it is something that can be done within the Wii U itself (?) as my home computer is a Mac.

MAST3RF0X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mypizzatube.com
XP
Country
Italy
I don't think this is the best ... but however is short and explain almost everything. Required a lot of time to edit it.
There is a section where is explained how to dump and how to install backup copy.

I'm a collector, and can't tollerate to use too much my media.

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country

Why don't you want to buy a VC game? It's cheap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: