Gaming WHich is the best Naruto game?

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
i liked naruto ninja destiny!! but it was too short.
it didnt have a proper story line but the gameplay and the grahpics(3d) were awesome.

you could try ninja council series (but i dont reccomend them)
and if you can read japanese there are a lot of naruto games out there

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninja Destiny was a pretty good Soul Calibur-type fighter, but I think it's only real value is if you have a friend to play with. Otherwise, the A.I. was kind of retarded. The only way to beat opponents was really to spam the hell of various attacks. Good looking game, though.

I'm still waiting for a good Naruto adventure on DS. So far, there isn't one I could point to and say, "it's the best." It's more like, "which one's not the worst."

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
best for most people: ninja destiny US version(EU and JP version are incomplete)
best for real naruto fans: shinobi retsuden 2(sequel of ninja destiny, contains all ninja destiny chars, a load of shippuuden chars, and a much better storymode)

boojumz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the one with the best gameplay would have to be Naruto Shipuuden: Dairansen Kage Bunshin no Emaki.
it was actually something new. only catch is it's in japanese, but then again, you don't really need to understand what they're saying 'cuz it's all the same anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate