Hacking Which is currently the best media player?

dman777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I am using moonshell 1.7. I was wondering, which is currently the best media player right now?

Ballistic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...it's been said that Moonshell 2 has better video playing ability. But I have yet to notice that. And to top on to that, it skips the first few seconds of your DPG video sometimes. The good side is that the menu is totally revamped and still is customizable, not to an extent as moonshell 1.71 was imo (need to use the skin converter). My advice is just try it out and see if it's too your liking. Something new once in a while isn't so bad. But sometimes nothing beats the good ol' classic.

dman777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow...I have to agree with you on both points. Ya, definatelly have to check out the new version. After checking it out I like the 1.7 version better. The 1.7 ver. menu is cleaner and more defined... and the icons are smaller and sharper(at least to me). I was hoping for more options for music play back on the 2 but I didn't really find any. 2 is still cool with the clock and calender, but I enjoy using 1.7 better because of the menu/skin/icon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too