Hacking Which is better

kimit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDGE and Acekard are on the same level, itouch is a little lower although it can be just as awesome if you use the m3 triple booter. (if i had a choice though i'd get an Edge)

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks i know what i will pick now
tongue.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Acekard 2 has a better menu than the Edge.

The Edge is slightly sturdier than the Acekard 2, and is worth considering if you're particularly rough on your flash carts.

-Bri

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help but cyclo is a litted expensive for me and since edge and acekard are nearly the same i will look for the cheapest one
tongue.gif

Posts merged

Tanas said:
If you care about RTS get the iTouch, the iTouch has the best RTS of any card on the market, neither the EDGE nor the Acekard 2 supports RTS.
what a RTS?

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenman1 said:
Thanks for the help but cyclo is a litted expensive for me and since edge and acekard are nearly the same i will look for the cheapest one
tongue.gif

It's up to you of course, but I'd also recommend saving up a little bit more and getting the cycloDS. It's generally reliable for running new games when or soon after they get released, and very easy to set up for the movie stuff, I think.

It's really only about $30 more from what I see. I'm sure if you did menial jobs like shoveling the snow out of people's driveways or something, you could make that in a couple weeks.

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyclo Ds Evolution beats Edge any day. Another great card is the Acekard 2.1, it doesn't have all of Cyclo's features but it is one of the best budget cards on the market.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyclone is indeed a very good card, but its $50 if im not mistaken. Also the quetion was "ACEKARD EDGE or ITOUCH" so yea. lol

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I agree the price is a little much but you get what you paid for as it stands now.

I recommended an Acekard 2.1 as well so I stayed within the means of his question. (kind of, lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end