Hacking Which IOS do I need so I can turn on my Wii with the headest?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now when I turn it on with the headset it forms a black screen. Regular users have no problem with this. I don't want to always unplug the headset as I play Black Ops constantly.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says it uses an IOS. What do I do? Do you have Black Ops and the headset? Do I turn online updating to disabled? Move disk channel? What do I do with Priiloader? I have it installed.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have screwed one up when hacking so if anyone knows which IOS I need please tell me. I really don't want to lose my headset just because my Wii won't let me keep it plugged it in and turn it on.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to have to do that EVERY TIME I log off. Which modification in Priiloader is required so I can leave my headset plugged in and turn it on withou any problems?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
I don't want to have to do that EVERY TIME I log off. Which modification in Priiloader is required so I can leave my headset plugged in and turn it on withou any problems?
trere are no hacks that do that

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
smashdude said:
I might have screwed one up when hacking
You definitly screwed up when trying to hack, you never hacked anything. Can't believe you didn't give up yet and still create a new thread every week.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
xander150 said:
smashdude said:
I might have screwed one up when hacking
You definitly screwed up when trying to hack, you never hacked anything. Can't believe you didn't give up yet and still create a new thread every week.
@xander150, long time no see! I just LMFAO at your signature, lol, don't ever change it, it's too funny!
biggrin.gif

PS. you'll be disappointed to hear that I'm engaged now, so it looks like u missed your chance to get with XFlak, lol, jks jks...
jks jks, you still have a chance, the wedding isn't until July
wink.gif

lol, really I'm only kidding
take it easy

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@XFlak: As the Wii hacking scene seems dead to me (nothing interesting new in the last year, except ext support) it's enough to jump in once every semester, read some of smashdude's crap, laugh, comment it, disappear and go with real games on PS3, X360 and PC. Mario Kart is still great but it's better on Dolphin in 1080p as it can be on the Wii itself (and it has the same feeling due to real Wiimote support).
I also don't think that I missed a chance, I heard Storm Troopers are not so good lovers, so I'm still happy with my human long-term-relation.
I wonder whether there is any known Facebook address of smashdude.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, there is only one ios used when the wii boots, the system ios. Just get up off your lazy ass and walk over to the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass