one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I still use GBAtemp Lite, because I think v3 is really bloated and ugly. I love keeping things plain and simple.
What about you?
yaynds.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I use the v3 almost all of the time.
There are more features and option, plus it's just looks sexy
tongue.gif

I'd probably use the Lite skin more if there was as many options and things as there are on v3.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I use version v3, as it's what I assume the majority use and since flash sigs can't do transparency without HTML I have to have my sig background colored to match the majority's skin. And from what I've heard, you're not the only one who dislikes the current skin, many feel the same. Personally? I didn't care for it at first, but then it grew on me.
smile.gif

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
of course v3, it looks awesome.
lite is a bit to bright, and i dont like the old skin^^

@Ace: i never noticed, that ur sig is flash... it do a sound when i click on it, cool XD

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer the simple clean feel of the Lite one, but I'm actually using v3. Just changing with the times I guess
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I don't like the Lite skin. It's too bright to my taste.
I could do with the Classic, but almost all the new features we design are meant for the V3 skin. If we had to do them for all 3 skins, it would be three times the work which is nearly impossible for one single man (yes, I'm a man.)
So I use v3, which I find sooooo much better than the other two. Much more beautiful, the colours are so well balanced, it's easy on the eye, all the features are there... The GBAtemp v3 is the best IPB skin I've ever seen, TBH. But I guess I haven't seen a lot.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Classic is my favorite because that was the default theme when I joined GBAtemp, but after a while I had to start using v3 since the old themes weren't being updated anymore.

I don't like v3 because of the number of images used in the table backgrounds, headers, footers, corners, etc. It's too much.

I also liked the old black and white mascot more.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I use Lite if I'm on a portable internet, like PSP and such. Usually it's just V3, no real problems I have with it. Besides it sometimes taking forever to load, but that's really a server problem.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I use v3... and I think it looks good because it's a bit darker... easier on the eyes.
I would've used the classic skin if it had all the most recent features, and if it were a little darker (sine I liked that old one
biggrin.gif
)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really like v3. Great colors and so much detail. Really makes this site stand out from other generic cms forums/skins IMO.

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v3. its the one that it was on by default and it looks fine anyway. i didn't realize there were different skins until after i got used to v3 so im not changing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)