Which game would you like to see remastered? And why?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,341
  • Replies 47
  • Likes 2

Do you like it when games are getting remastered?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not really
It's not actually a matter of opinion, a seventeen year old GBA game that feels like a SNES game from the previous millennium is not an example of a modern game (I'm not dissing it, it's still awesome), so you can't say a modern remake isn't within the realm of hypothetical consideration.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We need to bring back Banjo-Kazooie and Conker dammit !
They already got censor happy for conker back on the original xbox, and do we need to revisit nuts and bolts and banjo pilot? Even more so is anybody left at Rare that would likely do it justice?

In principle I agree. In practice I think I will take the nice remasters they give us that lost the N64 jaggies, controller made for spiders/millipedes and slideshow framerate and count myself lucky.

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not actually a matter of opinion, a seventeen year old GBA game that feels like a SNES game from the previous millennium is not an example of a modern game (I'm not dissing it, it's still awesome), so you can't say a modern remake isn't within the realm of hypothetical consideration.
Who cares, it doesn't need a remake and thats your opinion.

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Games I really wanted remakes for got or are getting remakes. Unfortunately it's by current day Blizzard and Ubisoft.

Sid Meier's Pirates would be nice to see remastered or get sequel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Need a APC or something lol