Gaming Which game has 3.2 Firmware? (JP)

syn13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to tell me which games have the JP 3.2 firmware upgrade? I think mario kart does but i wasn't too sure, thanks!

syn13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the replies, ah but my wii isn't bricked or anything. i just have to update it from 2.2J 3.2J so i can play newer games on it XP

syn13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah i suppose i could but i don't have wifi so i was looking to see which games had the update...

scooochie4

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
student.dcu.ie
XP
Country
Have a look a daveduluxe's reply. You can download those semi-brick disks which contain the 3.2 system update. Then extract the system-menu wad from the iso using wiiscrubber. I think you can then install the system-menu wad using a wad manager (although this should be verified). No need for wifi or a specific game!

syn13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah i see, that means i have to install the hombrew channel. however i was told that i would need the original version of TP and it has to be the same region as the console? e.g. JP TP for a JP wii? or does any region work? thanks.

although i do remember there was a list saying what updates were with which game but i can't find it anymore XP

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
on hackmii they have the semi-brick fix discs that have all the different region 3.2 system wad's on them. not sure if that's what your looking for tho.

syn13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh ok thanks for all the replies, i found something called wii update manager which can replace the update on a disc with another one so i might give that a go first. isn't 3.3 the firmware that stopped tucha signed games from working though?

i guess i'll try the wii update manager first, then try the 3.2 wads to see if they work.

maikel, ah i'm upgrading my wii not downgrading XP. it's on 2.2J at the moment and i wanted to update to 3.2 XP.

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3.3v2 is the one that really started messing with homebrew. I had 3.3v1 and everything works perfectly. either one works. I guess your wii is not currently homebrew enabled, right? because if it is then you could just use cIOS downgrader to update to 3.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)