Which game are you playing through for the first time?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Usually when I'm playing through a game, it's for the first time. I usually don't play a game for long before I kind of just stop though, but I have a long list of games I need to beat that I'm actually making an effort to reduce now. Currently I'm playing through Final Fantasy 4 DS (and Ace Attorney Investigations occasionally), and I beat Golden Sun: Dark Dawn not long ago.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Diablo 3...
Still have too many backlogs to play.
LoZ Skyward Sword
MGS4.... yeah I know. I'm playing catch up. Thankfully, I beat the MGS3D as I didn't have the chance to finish MGS3 on ps2. LOL.
Hopefully, I'll get those two done... and many more. lol.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tbh I always play two games at a time: one light-hearted and one with an emphesis on story. And untill I finish one or the other i won't start anything new.

For example I was playing Mass Effect 3 and sometimes Rayman Origins (which is bad ass!!!). Then I finished ME3 and I've started Portal 2. And so on...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently just beat Beyond Good and Evil HD, I'll probably go back to Skyrim. Once my paycheck comes in I may nab a few more games (Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls off the top of my head, probably some older games I missed as well like Alpha Protocol, Bayonetta, DMC4, Prototype, and The Darkness).

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
dragons dogma, it's been a slow start but i will try my best to play it, every other game seems boring as i am always playing skryim and fallout new vegas all the time on my pc lol

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
resistance 2, still need to touch warhawk and assassin's creed (big disappointment and very dull game..)

First Assassin's Creed is really average, second one is miles better though. I played the second game before the first and really didn't have many issues so I would even suggest skipping the first game entirely. Brotherhood and Revelations are pretty good too.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
resistance 2, still need to touch warhawk and assassin's creed (big disappointment and very dull game..)

First Assassin's Creed is really average, second one is miles better though. I played the second game before the first and really didn't have many issues so I would even suggest skipping the first game entirely. Brotherhood and Revelations are pretty good too.
I started with Brotherhood and loved it.
Everyone is talking about the 2nd game being long and fun so i may get that soon, after I get some other games i want ofcourse such as:
- Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
- Modern Warfare 3
- Portal 2
- InFamous 2
- Little Big Planet 2
So it might be a long wait for me since i only buy a game atleast every few months.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Brotherhood is the same as 2 but a bit better IMHO, especially with some of the minigames and all. Revalations just does the same thing again, a bit more content than it's predecessor.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started with Brotherhood and loved it.
Everyone is talking about the 2nd game being long and fun so i may get that soon, after I get some other games i want ofcourse such as:
- Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
- Modern Warfare 3
- Portal 2
- InFamous 2
- Little Big Planet 2
So it might be a long wait for me since i only buy a game atleast every few months.

Second game is decently lengthy but in more of a "long story" sense than a "large open world" sense. The storylines of Brotherhood and Revelations are shorter but there's more side stuff to do like city building, side quests, the whole assassin building thing, etc. It's still a great game though, only part I didn't enjoy was the flubbed ending. It had such great build up to the ending then just completely went off the rails with some ridiculous bullshit.

Also Brotherhood has multiplayer which can be a good draw. I played a bit of the Revelations multiplayer and it's actually really fun. It's definitely unique. It plays a lot like The Ship or Trouble in Terrorist Town (if that's a valid comparison at all) but with Assassin's Creed mechanics and a lot of other stuff. I'd say in the past couple of years it's one of the more original multiplayer modes.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm still playing Skyrim. I've been playing for more than a month and have not finished the main quest. That game is really addictive. Started on PC but had to get it for 360 when I saw how great it was. If only Skyrim had achievements and was Games for Windows Live...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm still playing Skyrim. I've been playing for more than a month and have not finished the main quest. That game is really addictive. Started on PC but had to get it for 360 when I saw how great it was. If only Skyrim had achievements and was Games for Windows Live...
Excuse me?!
I don't see any reason to play it on the 360 at all, couldn't stand it I think. It's so much more fun on a PC with better graphics and some superhandy mods.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me?!
I don't see any reason to play it on the 360 at all, couldn't stand it I think. It's so much more fun on a PC with better graphics and some superhandy mods.
Haha well I like earning achievements to add to my gamerscore. If gamerscore was non-existent, believe me, I would enjoy it thoroughly on the PC. The PC version looks 100x better than on the 360. I'm just an achievement whore, is all. :P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha well I like earning achievements to add to my gamerscore. If gamerscore was non-existent, believe me, I would enjoy it thoroughly on the PC. The PC version looks 100x better than on the 360. I'm just an achievement whore, is all. :P

Eh fuck your reasoning is actually solid, gamerscore is like the best thing ever. GFWL seems pretty shitty from what I've heard but I would enjoy the idea of a joined gamerscore between my Xbox 360 and PC much like between the PC and Vita in terms of trophies.

Otherwise I'm in the same boat with you on beating Skyrim but I haven't played it in a while. Just been too busy playing other games, doing school work, or going to work to play it.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Eh fuck your reasoning is actually solid, gamerscore is like the best thing ever. GFWL seems pretty shitty from what I've heard but I would enjoy the idea of a joined gamerscore between my Xbox 360 and PC much like between the PC and Vita in terms of trophies.

Otherwise I'm in the same boat with you on beating Skyrim but I haven't played it in a while. Just been too busy playing other games, doing school work, or going to work to play it.
People who say it's shitty either don't have a 360 live account and can't be asked to create an account for a game, or just don't know what they are doing. Having a 360 for many years, All I did was install GTA IV (my first GFWL game) and it asked for my hotmail and password. That was it. I was able to earn achievements on the PC version and they were visible on the 360. I am using the same gamertag and all is good. I have around 6 GFWL games now, and none have caused me problems whatsoever.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

After like 5 years, I finally beat Half Life 2. If I had to name a favourite part, it would be Highway 17 and maybe going through the prison and beach while controlling the Antlions. Awesome game.

Kid Icarus: Uprising. On Chapter 9. I'm loving the witty humour and gameplay. The story is great especially since the game doesn't try to take itself seriously. The dialogue is really awesome like I've come to expect from the Treehouse division.

Skyward Sword. I'm partly into it (the search for the three things) and I'm debating whether to play more of it. The game is just so tedious.

donaldgx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2 version)
Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut

all this thanks to pcsx2 and my newly acquired laptop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.