Hacking Which flashcarts to buy?

toocool7610

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am a total noob and nintendo dsi is not even officially available in india ,just on ebay , i have a kid aged 5 and his birthday is coming 26 january i promised him dsi ,ofcourse i will play too, now i can buy the console no issues in that but i know nothing about what to buy and from where in terms of flashcarts, i read about r4 and acekards and a lot of stuff just didnt understand a single thing :-( , all i want to play are most games including new ones with reasonable functionality kindly suggest me best flashcart with a link if possible , to buy from , there are 100's of sites selling and i donno what to buy and from where and for what price please help me with links if possible for where to buy from, thanks in advance guys and hope u will help, and soory for my english , cheeers :-)

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It also depends on how many games you want to play. Acekard 2i is indeed a good option, but you'll also have to buy a MicroSD card to go with it. MicroSD cards range from 1GB - 32GB at the moment, with the 32GB being many times more expensive than the 16GB. On average, a 16GB card can hold around 100-120 games.

toocool7610

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your prompt reply , can it play new games too buddy? And can it play lots of games? O will play it too buddy , and can I pay tarun credit card without worry? Sorry for so many questions :_)

toocool7610

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i pay via credit card?? will quality of games be maintained with this card?? can it play new games?? and is it updated and supported good enough?? i will be playing games too with my boy . kindly reply bro... his birthday is around the corner and i will order it soon thanks in advance.

Eric345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can get the supercard dstwo its pretty one of the best flashcards but it consumes less battery. So if you don't want that then I suggest you get the acekard 2i
supercard dstwo
it has snes emulator
it has gba emulator
I'm not sure what happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    so bored
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Same
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent
    +1
    What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on? :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's Amazon prime
    Cool. I got Prime
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.