Hacking Which Flashcart that works on 2DS (Ver 6.0.0-12U) have in-game cheat menu?

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which Flashcart that works on 2DS (Ver 6.0.0-12U) have in-game cheat menu? can i get a list? Thanks, Peace!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For DS games, I know the Supercard DS2 does. There is no flashcart for 3DS games that even works on 5.x or higher. There might be one or two others but that's the only one I'm sure of.

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does that have in-game cheat enabling though? Otherwise he'd need a DS2 for that feature.
yeah, that is right, i do not really care if is a clone or not (if don't damage my console, is good) ever since the ROMs, Games and homebrews are working, AND HAVE A IN-GAME CHEAT MENU!! so, i found this one: http://www.r4wood.com/products/R4I-SDHC-3DS-RTS-Card.html and wondering if worth it, as well wondering if there's any other Flashcards with that feature

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Does that have in-game cheat enabling though? Otherwise he'd need a DS2 for that feature.

It does have cheat menu, but I don't think neither of these R4 cards has in-game cheat menu like DSTwo does.

yeah, that is right, i do not really care if is a clone or not (if don't damage my console, is good) ever since the ROMs, Games and homebrews are working, AND HAVE A IN-GAME CHEAT MENU!! so, i found this one: http://www.r4wood.com/products/R4I-SDHC-3DS-RTS-Card.html and wondering if worth it, as well wondering if there's any other Flashcards with that feature
If you really want the R4i SDHC, go for it, there isn't probably much harm in it anymore. Both are the same price. Both are clones (meaning they are not made by the original R4 team). Nintendo hasn't been blocking DS mode flashcart's in over 6 months, so it probably doesn't matter which one you get.

The only reason why I was recommending the R4i Gold 3DS(r4ids.cn) over the other one, is because they have proven to be the most reliable team with supporting their card out of all these R4 clones.

But like Arras said, if you need in-game cheat menu you probably have to get Supercard DSTwo.

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so... how about a M3? Or an Acekard? it doesn't really matter the means, only the results. If it work on 6.0.0-12U and have a in-game cheat menu, then list it here, i'm all hears (ironically, is the eyes that will do the job).

i know it looks like i'm just hitting the same key, but i don't know play Piano.

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
so... how about a M3? Or an Acekard? it doesn't really matter the means, only the results. If it work on 6.0.0-12U and have a in-game cheat menu, then list it here, i'm all hears (ironically, is the eyes that will do the job).

i know it looks like i'm just hitting the same key, but i don't know play Piano.

Acekard doesn't have in-game cheat menu (it's the same as R4 cheat menu). I don't know about M3, but it is no longer supported by the M3 team and doesn't work on 2DS.

Supercard DSTwo is the only one with in-game cheat menu you are looking for and it works on 2DS firmware.

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Supercard DSTWO have a ridiculous price, but all flashcards do, don't they? i was hoping there was an alternative solution, but seemingly, there aren't... Oh well, back to the pig-bank

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Supercard DSTWO have a ridiculous price, but all flashcards do, don't they? i was hoping there was an alternative solution, but seemingly, there aren't... Oh well, back to the pig-bank

ridiculous price? a flashcart which can't be blocked, with a inbuilt processor for stuff like dedicated homebrew and emulators
$35 usd~ (price varies much, depends where you buy it) for a good cart which you don't have to worry into buy another one in case nintendo decides to block flashcarts

but yeah. i will be honest. nintendo didn't blocked any more cards a long time, so IMHO any flaschart which supports 7.x will not "die" if nintendo don't block DS MODE cards anymore..

but if they decide to block again flashcarts. probably you will need to get a new r4, while myself will just need to wait 1-5 days and update the DSTWO..

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When MT releases an update i'll put to rest if 3DS flashcarts work on 2DS since I have a 3DS with 4.5 firmware the 2DS is just a 3DS nothing more.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go look at how much everdrives and other console flashcarts cost and then you won't find the DSTWO to be ridiculous.

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, electronics are pretty expensive in Brazil, I have heard this, I'm sorry for you buddy. :( Doesn't the PS4 cost something ridiculous over there as well, like around $1,700.

But if you really want in-game cheat menu, unfortunately Supercard DSTwo is the only one that has it. That's why it's more expensive than everybody else, because it has all these features that other, cheaper cards don't have.

If you are willing to compromise with the in-game cheat menu, any of these cheaper cards would do just fine in playing DS games (although I wouldn't recommend Acekard or M3 because they are not working on the latest 2DS firmware). They all have the cheat menu, you just can't change the cheats in-game (you have to activate the cheats before you boot the game). R4i Gold for example has a quick reset button combo though, L+R+A+B+Down on the d-pad, so it's not too bad imo.

but if they decide to block again flashcarts. probably you will need to get a new r4
That usually happens with R4i SDHC and these other clones, but R4i Gold r4ids.cn team has been much more reliable with supporting their card (it's the only R4 clone card on Rydian's list). ;)

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
perhaps i should really buy one. Oh well, back to the Piggybank ...

Hey! Wait up! Why don'tcheye import one? anyone knows a website that sell those things? in worldwide, as long as is cheap!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
perhaps i should really buy one. Oh well, back to the Piggybank ...

Hey! Wait up! Why don'tcheye import one? anyone knows a website that sell those things? in worldwide, as long as is cheap!
Many flashcart sites have international shipping. I bought mine from http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=135 but I dunno how much that is in your local currency.

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HOLD ON A SEC!!!!! I heard somewhere (even though i actually READ ) that DSTWO can cause console's battery earlier death, how's that?

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
HOLD ON A SEC!!!!! I heard somewhere (even though i actually READ ) that DSTWO can cause console's battery earlier death, how's that?
All flashcarts use more battery than regular retail game cards would (they also consume more battery in sleep mode, so better not leave the flashcart in the slot and the console in sleep mode).

I'm not sure how much more battery DSTwo drains compared to R4i Gold, but I think it mostly depends on what are you doing with it. Emulating will probably drain a lot more battery than just playing a DS rom for example.

I don't know how much DSTwo uses battery, but at least with R4i Gold the battery time has been acceptable. Nintendo's official rating for 2DS is 5-9 hours playtime for DS games with a single charge, and I think I'm getting about 4-5 hours with R4i Gold with max brightness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1